Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Super Sweet Early 00's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
A complete set of twenty 2000 Chrome Allegiance cards, purchased for $20, since one of the cards was a refractor I needed (Larkin). Screw the guy asking $80 for the Larkin on eBay that wouldn't negotiate. (2 cards not shown)

952722598_o.jpg

952722605_o.jpg

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I've loved this set from pretty much the day it came out. Part of me would love to go for the whole set, but they basically never show up on eBay. World Series game-used base from smack in the middle of the Yankees dynasty.

2000 Upper Deck HoloGrFX A Piece of the World Series Derek Jeter Autograph Base 4 25.jpg

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
I've loved this set from pretty much the day it came out. Part of me would love to go for the whole set, but they basically never show up on eBay. World Series game-used base from smack in the middle of the Yankees dynasty.

View attachment 71784

I remember really liking the 99 Hologrfx set and picked up a few boxes...really like the design of the base set but the 2000 Hologrfx boxes were harder to find

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Dalla Cardboys just listed a bunch of 2001 Fleer Triple Crown Purple's on COMC. They're super tough for player collectors to find since they were retail only. Some of the star players are gone but there are quite a few left. Happy hunting!

Last time I went over comc, I must have just skipped over that one didn't even notice it was purple. Thanks for the heads up, just crossed it off my list!

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
Opened a single box of 2000 UD Black Diamond today, found them on BBCE for $30, ordered 4 & they only had 1 to ship :( The only notable card was this Adrian Beltre Final Cut #d 82/100. Any Beltre guys here that need this? Top edge is a bit rough as you can see.
Image 1.png

Members online