Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dec 4, 2008
Ack! Not that beautiful Class 3 Red Label! I saw that killer buy in the completed items. Great work there. Disappointed for you that it didn't work out as well as it could have, that is such a tough one.

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Ack! Not that beautiful Class 3 Red Label! I saw that killer buy in the completed items. Great work there. Disappointed for you that it didn't work out as well as it could have, that is such a tough one.

It’s under the gloss discoloration. The surface itself has no flaws so that’s at least a plus. Obv would have been better if it didn’t have the marks.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
The reds get most of the attention, i think the blacks are awesome to. Topps Gold Label my favorite topps set.

Oeshhwo.jpg

Dec 4, 2008
Seller's last batch of 1995 Pinnacle Select Test Foil Proofs went off today. Annoyed with myself that I forgot to get my bids pre-submitted. Most went way below the last batch in October, which were below the initial batch in the Spring of last year. Cool set. Piazza went down to $15 from $70 just a few months before, among other notables.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202175346864

Sonic311

Jun 14, 2016
Paramount, CA
Seller's last batch of 1995 Pinnacle Select Test Foil Proofs went off today. Annoyed with myself that I forgot to get my bids pre-submitted. Most went way below the last batch in October, which were below the initial batch in the Spring of last year. Cool set. Piazza went down to $15 from $70 just a few months before, among other notables.

That sucks that you didn't land the chipper. I thought about bidding on it and was surprised how low it went after I went back to view all the ended auctions of these.
I picked up a handful which included the Piazza you mentioned, Gallaraga, Winfield and a couple other.

The Griffey, Frank Thomas and the Piazza/Griffey/Thomas/Bagwell CL went for big money. idk if these were offered up in the last batch or not.

Does anyone have any additional information on these or have an idea of print run?

Last edited:

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015

I snagged both Belles for under $10 each, which really surprised me. I missed the last ones listed, and now I'm glad I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
That sucks that you didn't land the chipper. I thought about bidding on it and was surprised how low it went after I went back to view all the ended auctions of these.
I picked up a handful which included the Piazza you mentioned, Gallaraga, Winfield and a couple other.

The Griffey, Frank Thomas and the Piazza/Griffey/Thomas/Bagwell CL went for big money. idk if these were offered up in the last batch or not.

Does anyone have any additional information on these or have an idea of print run?

The CL only got $321 which is the lowest I believe. First time it went up
He got $1500. I forget what the second one got but that one got cut in half at least.

Members online

Latest posts