Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Done. Hopefully it works for you. I'm missing a ton of gold pitchers.
BTW I got pretty much nothing out of the bonus packs. Did better with the 50% off sale. Quite frankly, if they don't give the Android app an overhaul soon, I may just have to dump it. I've lost so many points lately it isn't funny. Have a hard time getting players to stick. Check my points a couple innings in, and it's reverted back to old played cards. BS.

I have been dealing with the same issue on my iPhone, I even sent them an email yesterday and told them I would not be spending anymore money on the their product unless they fixed it. We will see what happens.

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
I have been dealing with the same issue on my iPhone, I even sent them an email yesterday and told them I would not be spending anymore money on the their product unless they fixed it. We will see what happens.

It obviously shouldn't require this but I always have to leave the app open and keep my iPhone from sleeping until the new players are locked in for them to stick

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
So what is everyone thinking for tonight, King against the Braves or Kershaw against the Angels who are quietly one of the best teams in baseball?

I always like it when one gets to pitch on the east coast so I can play them both

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
It obviously shouldn't require this but I always have to leave the app open and keep my iPhone from sleeping until the new players are locked in for them to stick

I can leave the app open and not let it go to sleep and watch the cards change and they still won't change right, if I change all nine cards, at least one card will not change, ticks me off

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
So what is everyone thinking for tonight, King against the Braves or Kershaw against the Angels who are quietly one of the best teams in baseball?

I always like it when one gets to pitch on the east coast so I can play them both

I'm going with the King unless I can get home in time then I might switch back and forth between the two until I have no moves left

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I'm sucking bad.

You still hoarding Dawson? I picked up a TBT card in a trade last night. If you want it, just offer up a comparable insert I need.

Not doing nearly as good today, my pitchers are horrible today! I will send a trade!

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
dont need the jones anymore but would love to borrow a felix from someone. I also have a ton of the new traded cards if anyone missed getting their free packs today.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I got my free packs, probably got about 100 packs in the 10 minute time limit, only pulled a few gold. Put Lackey in yesterday after I pulled him and that was a big mistake for my points.

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
This free pack thing is complete bs.
Were sposed to be notified with a push notification, that Android doesn't recieve, and isn't part of the app that anyone seems to be aware of.
I don't see why they just don't give you the traded cards.
Anyways, I still have that Abreu Ginter is you're still interested [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] . Send an offer

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
This free pack thing is complete bs.
Were sposed to be notified with a push notification, that Android doesn't recieve, and isn't part of the app that anyone seems to be aware of.
I don't see why they just don't give you the traded cards.
Anyways, I still have that Abreu Ginter is you're still interested [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] . Send an offer

I didn't receive a push notification either. I just happened to see the announcement an hour prior to my free packs.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I finished top 10 in Cubs this past week and top 100 overall. It is just too much work to do that, having to pay attention to every single game and continuously switching pitchers in and out, I am done playing for points and think I might be done with the app other than hoarding the Andre Dawson cards.

Members online