Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

Is there a limit on the number of videos to watch to earn free coins?
I'm trying to "watch" videos to get coins and many times after a few videos play, I get a big "click here to earn more free coins" thing in place of a video when I select watch to earn.

I watched SO Many videos last year. It sucks, now, because it apparently tracks how many you watch and throttles the coins. Most videos only give me 50 - 100 coins.

Also, why must insert sets START with Correa?!??!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Sounds like awards for completing base sets will begin later this month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
So did my mom just lose almost 500,000 points?

Welcome to the club! I lost 800,000+ coins plus my original screen name. If you use twitter, tweet @ToppsMike and he'll be able to look at your account. He did for me and said my account had a bug of some sort and to fix the code, he'd have to take Bunt down for a while. He told me just to start a new fan name. I asked about my coins and cards I already had from 2014,2015. He basically told me to suck it up as a loss.

Fordman

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Welcome to the club! I lost 800,000+ coins plus my original screen name. If you use twitter, tweet @ToppsMike and he'll be able to look at your account. He did for me and said my account had a bug of some sort and to fix the code, he'd have to take Bunt down for a while. He told me just to start a new fan name. I asked about my coins and cards I already had from 2014,2015. He basically told me to suck it up as a loss.

Fordman

Crap, reason not to let coins accumulate too much

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Anyone doing the walk off wins set? Think I have 6 but tapjoy is keeping my coins hostage so don't know when I'll get them, but really want that Flores award card!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Even though there is no longer a contest to award coins for its completion, I still want to try to trade to finish my mascot set.

I need Indians, braves and athletics

I have white Sox, blue Jay's, marlins, royals and Mrs met
Available in trade one-to-one

Thanks.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Excuse my ignorance but, could anyone teach me how to play the daily fantasy contests? Am I doing something wrong or am I only allowed to play two cards per day?

Thank you

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Excuse my ignorance but, could anyone teach me how to play the daily fantasy contests? Am I doing something wrong or am I only allowed to play two cards per day?

Thank you

The daily fantasy game you can make one substitution during the day. The free for all allows unlimited substitutions. I've also been playing the NL Only daily which is unlimited subs.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Any way to see my individual card scoring or what other contestants played after the contest is over? Seems like bunt contests are not very transparent.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Any way to see my individual card scoring or what other contestants played after the contest is over? Seems like bunt contests are not very transparent.

I think you can just look at your cards and see each player's last game score. But it's not the full story because different games allow a different number of subs. Theoretically you could be watching several games and just constantly change your deck based on who's hitting. Might not always be effective but you can see it would be hard to track all of that and save all of that data

Members online