Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

I just might have to find something to put up so I can claim this.:cool:
Thanks to Dan for the heads up!:D

If you want it claim it. I'm hoping someone can fit in their PC cause it doesn't fit in mine

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

I would like to claim the Lyons please :) huge thank you sir

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis

Cat and Musial, your cards are packed and ready to go. Dropping them at the post tomorrow (Thursday).

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Cat and Musial, your cards are packed and ready to go. Dropping them at the post tomorrow (Thursday).

Awesome. Thank you sir.

I am just going to change my PayPal settings and use my wife laser printer to do my labels. I am NOT making a trip to the PO. Hate that place.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

Spur of the moment buy I think someone else will be happier with. Great card but I had my eye on a cut with a nice sig for a while. Bought for 35
8745B358-FF4A-471A-9E7C-4D5265B2D1A7-10451-00000DE40D680E1A.jpg

A_Pharis

Spur of the moment buy I think someone else will be happier with. Great card but I had my eye on a cut with a nice sig for a while. Bought for 35
8745B358-FF4A-471A-9E7C-4D5265B2D1A7-10451-00000DE40D680E1A.jpg

Can I claim this against the Lyons? Lyons would be just under this value - and the Williams 8x10 was going toward the hat I claimed. (as well as something going [MENTION=1934]steve-a-reno[/MENTION] 's way that I'll let him post when he gets it)

A_Pharis

Also, Steve's item, [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] 's item and Zach's Williams auto all went out today (along with another mstery gift for someone else who's been a great part of this thread)
My last round of send outs should be getting to their destinations today, as well.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

All yours by my account :) nice trading with you ;)
Question about the thread at large. Are we going on sale/worth values or just card for card bases?
With this I think I'm still up two- if by sale what's a fair mrkt value on the dual? Threads discretion

A_Pharis

All yours by my account :) nice trading with you ;)
Question about the thread at large. Are we going on sale/worth values or just card for card bases?
With this I think I'm still up two- if by sale what's a fair mrkt value on the dual? Threads discretion

It's a "best judgement" kind of thing. Obviously - it's hard to match values exactly, but if it's something that is a desireable item... then the exact value doesn't matter. You can mention the price if you want, but really the only time it makes a difference is if it's a really high dollar item.

Generally - it's just a 1-for-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts