Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Drag & Drop finally in photobucket organizer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
finally I have the ability to put my photos in the order I want by Drag in drop in the photobucket organizer under custom. been waiting forever.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Why is this so difficult? I can build a program in ActionScript with drag and drop functionality in no time.

guess cause its photobucket.............. since they changed over to the new format I had no way of re-arranging my photos at all, the organizer option did not work at all for me. they said it was only like this for some people and I guess I was one of the lucky ones. So after about 3-4 months of them saying it would be fixed soon it appears its finally fixed.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
guess cause its photobucket.............. since they changed over to the new format I had no way of re-arranging my photos at all, the organizer option did not work at all for me. they said it was only like this for some people and I guess I was one of the lucky ones. So after about 3-4 months of them saying it would be fixed soon it appears its finally fixed.

I almost punched a hole in my computer today because of this. Glad to hear its fixed. It just dumbfounds me when successful companies spend tons of money to make changes that NO ONE WANTS! Just leave well enough alone!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts