Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need a few more ::: fantasy keeper league??? Join US

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
We need a few more players to complete our league. It's going to be a great league.

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
Im interested, sorry i didnt reply sooner i was on honeymoon.
[MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION]

I don't know MOX, we want mgr's that care, not guys that put a new wife ahead of the league. :D

Hope you had fun and congats. PM me your yahoo league email ans I will send the invite.

Thanks and let have fun.

I'm looking for someone to be a co-commish and help me keep things fun and fair.
LMK, if you have any interest.

Last edited:

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
7 with 3 invites out. I know 2 of the 3 are joining. We could go with 10 for now, if we have too. I was hoping for a few more.
If you have anyone in mind, let me know,

Greg

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
Me too, we are close. When these next 2 join, both just asked this morning, we will be at 9 and just need 1 or 3 more. I am posting, to get people, I just don't want to post some where I shouldn't and upset anyone.
Hopefully, I can find 1-3 here quick and we can pick a date to draft in the next day or so.

Greg

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
Just need 1-2 more. PM your yahoo fantasy league email and I will send an email.
Thanks,

Greg

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
@moxacaine

I don't know MOX, we want mgr's that care, not guys that put a new wife ahead of the league. :D

Hope you had fun and congats. PM me your yahoo league email ans I will send the invite.

Thanks and let have fun.

I'm looking for someone to be a co-commish and help me keep things fun and fair.
LMK, if you have any interest.

lol, pm on its way.

i dont mind co-commishing however i have never done a keeper league.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Any chance we can move the draft to the weekend of the 22nd and 23rd? i have to work the night shift the weekend of the 16th and wont be able to make it. I work every other weekend. I'd hate to have to auto draft.

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
Any chance we can move the draft to the weekend of the 22nd and 23rd? i have to work the night shift the weekend of the 16th and wont be able to make it. I work every other weekend. I'd hate to have to auto draft.

I was going to try to do it sooner. Just picked a date way out there, so I had time to get the mgr's to join. A few want to do it soon.
LMK

Members online

Latest posts