Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2000's - 12 Box Multi-Product BID FOR TEAM Break! Leaf Cert, Tribute, SP Cuts +

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Hey All:

Looking to do a 2000's higher end break. There are a lot of really cool "older school" products in here. The Fleer Legacy box contains an autograph MLB Cap. The list of players is pretty decent. 2002 Absolute also has a framed game used piece in the box. Pretty well rounded break for many teams too as many of these products offer older HOF'er and legends autos and game used pieces and most teams have had at least one pretty significant historical player.

TEAMS: All teams are available to be BID on... the goal here is $2,100. Once we get to $2,100. I'll close this. It's not about looking to see how high I can get you all to bid... it's simply about covering the cost of the break and materials, etc., and me not having to see what team pricing should be for each team. You can set it. I'll keep track below next to each team name where we are at, with a grand total below it. Just place your bid in the thread and I'll update the 1st post with the current bids as we move along. DON'T BID IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO HONOR THE BID OR DON'T WANT THE TEAM!!!!!

All links go to the products/checklists for the product (sorry, I couldn't find 2002 Leaf Cert checklist). Break will be recorded live on UStream and posted to YouTube.

Couple Additional Details:
All cards ship. Expos/Nationals are one spot; BK Dodgers go to LA Dodgers team slot; KC Athletics go to Oakland, etc.
Multiple Player hits go to random.org between the participants involved with the teams on the card
Boxes are from BBC Exchange and will be purchased AFTER all payments received

TEAM/BID/USER ID
Arizona Diamondbacks
Atlanta Braves
Baltimore Orioles
Boston Red Sox
Chicago Cubs
Chicago White Sox
Cincinnati Reds
Cleveland Indians
Colorado Rockies
Detroit Tigers
Houston Astros
Kansas City Royals
Los Angeles Angels
Los Angeles Dodgers
Miami Marlins
Milwaukee Brewers
Minnesota Twins
New York Mets
New York Yankees
Oakland Athletics
Philadelphia Phillies
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Diego Padres
San Francisco Giants
Seattle Mariners
St. Louis Cardinals
Tampa Bay Rays
Texas Rangers
Toronto Blue Jays
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos

Last edited:

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Neat idea.Would participate if I knew I wouldn't get stuck with a team I don't want.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Neat idea.Would participate if I knew I wouldn't get stuck with a team I don't want.

You can trade if you get a team you don't want. Depending on your draft spot, you may even be able to trade the team you draft and get some extra cash in your pocket by trading down to the team you want.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
You can trade if you get a team you don't want. Depending on your draft spot, you may even be able to trade the team you draft and get some extra cash in your pocket by trading down to the team you want.

If I get stuck with Blue Jays or Athletics it's unlikely anyone would want them.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Ha ha! You guys are funny :)

Doesn't look like there is any interest for this. Oh well. It was a thought.

nerdherd020

Feb 9, 2011
California
OP - hopefully people show some interest in this break. I'd love to see what Signing Bonus is pulled from the box of 2002 Absolute Memorabilia.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Since it seems this might have more interest as a "pick your team" and I don't know what to price the teams at, we can just do this auction style - bid on the team you want. I'll close this when we reach $2,100 total, as that is what I need to cover the break, and no more than that. IF YOU BID, REALLY MEAN IT! Please don't bid on a team you don't truely want b/c if you win it, you're going to be expected to pay for it!

Members online

Latest posts