Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What eBay auction(s) have you been watching "forever" and it'll never sell - frustrating!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
HA! I know this is pretty morbid, but sometimes I truly wonder...any chance this seller listed this card when it might've commanded a halfway decent price and then he died, and now the card will be listed like that on COMC forever? Or maybe he got came down with amnesia and doesn't even know he has a COMC account?

Nope, this guy's still alive, listing thousands of overpriced cards and making horrible YouTube videos. His name looks like Joels Hit Show, but it's actually Joel XXXX Show, and he's an ass. Apparently he works for ebay, but uses their competition as a personal card museum.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
HA! I know this is pretty morbid, but sometimes I truly wonder...any chance this seller listed this card when it might've commanded a halfway decent price and then he died, and now the card will be listed like that on COMC forever? Or maybe he got came down with amnesia and doesn't even know he has a COMC account?

Never thought of that before.Still doubt any Braves fan would pay anywhere near that even when he was called up.

Members online