Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UPDATE: Mike Piazza Supreme 1/1 Wrong Autograph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Had a few guys ask me what's going on with the card...

2014 Topps Supreme Mike Piazza Autograph Patch 1/1
(With the prospect Mike Piazzas Auto)

After numerous phone calls and tweets getting me nowhere a "friend to the hobby" was able to get me in touch with someone who could help.
The Topps Manager took the bull by the horns and immediately sent me a shipping label to have the card delivered back to them in NYC and not to PA.
They sent me an email that the card was received and he would take care of it for me. My hopes was that the sticker could be removed and the real
Mike Piazza sticker applied with little or no damage. Worse case scenario they have to remake/re-sticker the card. I emailed them 2 weeks later
asking how it was going. They told me they wanted to surprise me, Topps has a signing with Mike Piazza in Jan/Feb and was going to get the card signed
"on card" for me. I was thrilled and said I was willing to wait the extra time. So that's where we stand.

I'll update more if I hear anything or the card shows up.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Just had a funny thought. What if it's the new Piazza doing the signing?

hairyharold

Mar 20, 2014
dude this is awesome i really hope they pull through for you! what a turn it will be too, good luck!

BigAppleJak

Aug 8, 2008
This originally had the wrong Frank Thomas Auto, and UD fixed it AND gave me an awesome Jeter Auto for the inconvenience.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Nice to hear and great card.

Thankfully the other Piazza isn't a met, then we'd wonder whose patch that belongs to.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
That is crazy, wow, great story. What about everyone else who had this happen? They allowing all to do the same? Just curious.

Members online

Latest posts