Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WrestleMania thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
It was a great show, but 3 things "bothered" me.

1. The number of "old" guys used in the show and just how SLOW and lethargic they look. Hall, Nash, XPac, Hogan, Sting, Undertaker, etc. Heck even HBK (as my all time favorite, it pains me to say it) looks slow. I get it, they're old. So stop putting them in action sequences.

2. The Sting/HHH handshake at the end. It kind of breaks character for both of them considering the buildup & match storyline. "Hey, I'm Sting and I'm here to stop the Authority. Oh, I lost because you had 4 guys help you and hit me in the face with a sledgehammer? I respect you now, let's shake hands". Dumb.

3. The title match was off the charts great. BUT, I don't recall anyone ever cashing in the MITB briefcase mid match and all of a sudden turning it into a Triple Threat (I might be wrong). The point of the briefcase would be to cash in on whomever the champ is, not change match midway through it. Don't really care because it was a great match, but the logic seems flawed to me.

I completely agree with points 1 & 2

But the three way made the outcome to how awsome it was
Brock lost the belt without being pinned
So he got beat without being beat.....

By the by, the Rock Rhonda Rousey segment was fantastic

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
It was a great show, but 3 things "bothered" me.

1. The number of "old" guys used in the show and just how SLOW and lethargic they look. Hall, Nash, XPac, Hogan, Sting, Undertaker, etc. Heck even HBK (as my all time favorite, it pains me to say it) looks slow. I get it, they're old. So stop putting them in action sequences.

2. The Sting/HHH handshake at the end. It kind of breaks character for both of them considering the buildup & match storyline. "Hey, I'm Sting and I'm here to stop the Authority. Oh, I lost because you had 4 guys help you and hit me in the face with a sledgehammer? I respect you now, let's shake hands". Dumb.

3. The title match was off the charts great. BUT, I don't recall anyone ever cashing in the MITB briefcase mid match and all of a sudden turning it into a Triple Threat (I might be wrong). The point of the briefcase would be to cash in on whomever the champ is, not change match midway through it. Don't really care because it was a great match, but the logic seems flawed to me.

I was surprised that Hall took a back body drop on the floor. I figured he was well past taking bumps like that.

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
I'm not saying that Brock losing the belt without actually losing wasn't awesome, but the non-sensical way they did it is what I have issue with. Again, unless I'm wrong, I don't recall someone cashing in their briefcase by injecting themselves into a pre-existing matchup and changing said matchup's rules.

I completely agree with points 1 & 2

But the three way made the outcome to how awsome it was
Brock lost the belt without being pinned
So he got beat without being beat.....

By the by, the Rock Rhonda Rousey segment was fantastic