Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
1998toppsstars.jpg

Base /9799
Bronze /9799
Silver /4399
Gold /2299
Gold Rainbow /99

Last edited:

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Why grading is a joke.. I know it's impossible to tell from a scan but here is the card

And here is the grade:

The front is literally pristine. The back has some very faint surface scratches you can only see at an an angle. I'll be re Subbing with BGS for my 9.5 lol

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
This is My 10th Year Anniversary of Owning One Of Theses Beauties!!
Sep 29 2007
You are bidding on a rare 1998 Donruss Crusade Red Ken Griffey Jr. Numbered Parallel Card. The card is individually numbered 22 out of 25 on the back. It is card #39 out of the 100 player set and features a red and yellow refractor like front to the card. Donruss made 3 different types of Crusade Inserts back in 1998: the normal green, the purple, and the impossible to find red. Beckett Magazine has a $N/A book value for the card because it is too scarce to price. I have never seen one of these listed on eBay since I’ve been a member. These cards are VERY SCARCE and impossible to find now since they are either locked up in personal collections or still sitting in boxes that will never be opened. These cards are at the top of most player collectors want lists and while its #D to 25 the cards turn up as often as cards #D to 1/1. The card pictures Ken Griffey Jr on the Seattle Mariners. The card is in mint condition , Any lines are on the scanner and are NOT on the card. Card will be shipped in a penny sleeve and a top loader inside a team bag and will be mailed in a bubble mailer. Card comes from a smoke free home and a pet free home. If you have any questions please ask before the auction ends. Shipping and handling is $3.00 for a bubble mailer. Insurance is extra and optional. I only accept US money orders as payment.
GriffeyCrusadeRed.jpg

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
This is My 10th Year Anniversary of Owning One Of Theses Beauties!!
Sep 29 2007
You are bidding on a rare 1998 Donruss Crusade Red Ken Griffey Jr. Numbered Parallel Card. The card is individually numbered 22 out of 25 on the back. It is card #39 out of the 100 player set and features a red and yellow refractor like front to the card. Donruss made 3 different types of Crusade Inserts back in 1998: the normal green, the purple, and the impossible to find red. Beckett Magazine has a $N/A book value for the card because it is too scarce to price. I have never seen one of these listed on eBay since I’ve been a member. These cards are VERY SCARCE and impossible to find now since they are either locked up in personal collections or still sitting in boxes that will never be opened. These cards are at the top of most player collectors want lists and while its #D to 25 the cards turn up as often as cards #D to 1/1. The card pictures Ken Griffey Jr on the Seattle Mariners. The card is in mint condition , Any lines are on the scanner and are NOT on the card. Card will be shipped in a penny sleeve and a top loader inside a team bag and will be mailed in a bubble mailer. Card comes from a smoke free home and a pet free home. If you have any questions please ask before the auction ends. Shipping and handling is $3.00 for a bubble mailer. Insurance is extra and optional. I only accept US money orders as payment.
GriffeyCrusadeRed.jpg

Well, it'll be your 10th Anniversary on Sept. 29, 2017 anyway. ;-)
Amazing card and I can only imagine what 10 years has done to the market value on the Griffey Red - only increase I'm sure.

It's my 5th year owning this guy:

graded-1998-donruss-crusade-cta-red-14-bgs9.jpg

Last edited:

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Any Big Mac fans here? This just popped up. Looks like max signed the case which I think he's trying to say in his description. The auto on the card looks real as all his autos where thin. I've purchased a couple fake ones last year that had thick sharpie autos

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Amazing card and I can only imagine what 10 years has done to the market value on the Griffey Red - only increase I'm sure.

Your website is insane. You made that I assume? Happen to have a double of the 98 Leaf Materials Die Cut?

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

yeah, back then it was the most I spent on a insert and thought to myself that I was Crazy for what I paid for it, and now Today, I feel like I should be Jailed for it ;)
jail_zps48fa7055.jpg

Members online