Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
One last screenshot for the night. This after I asked him why he needed an alias and called him Mr. Goldsmith.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1371273966.284461.jpg

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Wow. Just wow.

The guy must be mental. Just direct and pretty much calling everyone out. Just wow.

Hope he get what's coming to him. You know what they say.... Karma is a b!tch.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
Classy. Use of the USPS in theft is automatic charges on the Federal level.
Everyone get [MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION] any needed info so that he can pursue filing with the PO.

I like how he basically says "If anyone thinks they are big and bad enough". Hit him with everything you guys can. He's gone from here for good (and I'd recommend this all be reposted over on BlowOut)

I agree about posting about it on blowout, yet no one has. This piece of crap needs to get what he has coming. Just unreal.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Honestly, I can't believe he would say stuff like that lol. I feel like he was wasted and just got too far out on his skies... But I'm probably giving him too much credit, he is probably that big of a ******.

---

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Now I see what you're saying... I'm not friends with him but can public ally see this...

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1371311359.740488.jpg

---

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
If that's against the rules, just tell me or delete but it's a real IN YOUR FACE to us. Wow.

---

Members online