Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########## morning thread ########## 9/2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Had a great weekend. Wife and I spent three days serving our kids. Wanted to show then how much we love them and appreciate all they help us with.

We're getting hammered with thunderstorms. Trees down all over.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a great return to the work week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning! Now that the media has announced Dunn's possible retirement for the 2nd or 3rd time in 2 years I'm starting to see some stuff I need on eBay. He needs to retire more often.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Today is Victory Over Japan Day. If you know any WWII veterans, today is a good day to thank them. My grandfather was a Marine Corps Captain and served most of the War in the South Pacific on an island near Iwo Jima. He died in 1973 - before I was old enough to appreciate his service.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all. Today is Victory Over Japan Day. If you know any WWII veterans, today is a good day to thank them. My grandfather was a Marine Corps Captain and served most of the War in the South Pacific on an island near Iwo Jima. He died in 1973 - before I was old enough to appreciate his service.
My dad served in WWII, island hopping from New Guinea all the way to Tokyo. He was a medic with MacArthur in the Phillipines. I have a photo of him smiling over General Tojo, when he tried to commit suicide.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. I drove back to school this morning. Left a little before 7:30. I'm glad that I only have one class today and can somewhat ease back into class. Mondays are one of my 2 busiest days of the week so I'm glad that we had yesterday off :lol:
[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] I don't think I have ever gotten your address from you. When you have a chance, wanna shoot it over to me?

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good morning all. I drove back to school this morning. Left a little before 7:30. I'm glad that I only have one class today and can somewhat ease back into class. Mondays are one of my 2 busiest days of the week so I'm glad that we had yesterday off :lol:
[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] I don't think I have ever gotten your address from you. When you have a chance, wanna shoot it over to me?

No problem bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Hello... Just thought I would pop in again..

I'm sure you guys missed me.. :)

I have been in my apartment since the 25th..

I had my stuff delivered on the 25th and 80 out of 81 items made it.. the one item.. my leather office chair..

I will be getting my new furniture delivered tomorrow.. in the mean time.. I thought I would show the crappy weather here.. :)

View attachment 40382

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Hello... Just thought I would pop in again..

I'm sure you guys missed me.. :)

I have been in my apartment since the 25th..

I had my stuff delivered on the 25th and 80 out of 81 items made it.. the one item.. my leather office chair..

I will be getting my new furniture delivered tomorrow.. in the mean time.. I thought I would show the crappy weather here.. :)

View attachment 40382

That looks horrible! I would demand a transfer immediately

Members online

Latest posts