Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 World Series SF vs KC prediction thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
KC pitched slightly better. Giants can dial it up and win if they get focused.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
They play Dont Stop Believing at the park during the 7th inning every game during the season as a sing a long for the crowd.

the fact that Steve Perry is out there for the series is pretty damn cool.

The bar we were at tonight played the song during the Seventh Inning stretch over their stereo. Got the place pretty pumped up. The score sure helped too.

brutal 3rd inning. So glad the Giants were able to scratch and claw their way back.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
They play Dont Stop Believing at the park during the 7th inning every game during the season as a sing a long for the crowd.

the fact that Steve Perry is out there for the series is pretty damn cool.

The bar we were at tonight played the song during the Seventh Inning stretch over their stereo. Got the place pretty pumped up. The score sure helped too.

brutal 3rd inning. So glad the Giants were able to scratch and claw their way back.

Steve Perry was cool the first time.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
It's turned into a great World Series. I still hope it goes 7 games, with some extra inning games. I'm rooting for the Royals, but I think the Giants win it in 7 games. Bumgarner should have another good game today. Bochy should consider Lincecum as a starter in game 6 or 7, if healthy.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
It's turned into a great World Series. I still hope it goes 7 games, with some extra inning games. I'm rooting for the Royals, but I think the Giants win it in 7 games. Bumgarner should have another good game today. Bochy should consider Lincecum as a starter in game 6 or 7, if healthy.
IF he starts lincecum the game will be over before it starts. Have fun burning through the entire bullpen if Lincy starts.

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
Series going back to KC, where the Royals will get the DH back and the energy from their home crowd.

Peavy and Huddy make me nervous, and Ventura and Guthrie already showed that they can handle the Giants.

Even with the Giants up 3 to 2, I think the final outcome is still a toss-up.

Edit to add... Marlins Man seems to be digging the Giants in this series.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts