Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****************** MORNING THREAD ********** 10/29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
game winning play eight or ninth inning - keeps people watching . Madison lives about 15 miles from here so I have to pull for him . now if I could trade/ sell about 12,000 Royals cards .

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Today in National Cat Day and it is also International Internet Day. Somehow those tow just seem to go together. And yet, I hate pictures of cats on the internet.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Big KC win last night! Interesting how the series has gone to seven games but the individual games have often been pretty one-sided when looking strictly at final scores. There are been a few big innings too.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. I hope the game doesn't go extras, but that's because I it to be a no doubt Royals win tonight

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents!

With regards to the WS, I still can't believe KC might win a world series. Growing up in the '90s and following the Indians, they were just always the beating child in the division and to see them almost do it (probably will in game 7) is just awesome. I am pulling for them, hope they pull it off. What a cool story.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Just watching CNN in the lunch room at work. The ticker along the bottom read, "World MLB Champion will be crowned tonight in Kansas City." World MLB Champion?? Looks like someone doesn't know baseball. :confused:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning. I say the Royals pull it off, and the celebration in KC will be rocking!

Man, weird news here at work. We had a problem with street racing "drifters" using our parking lot late at night. Our parking lot is pretty close to a perfect oval, so they use it as a short track. No one is usually in the building after 7. There have been a few confrontations in the past, but nothing major. Last night my boss, the company owner's son, was working late and two cars showed up a little after 7. He saw them out his office window and ran out to get license numbers. He started having an argument with the driver of one of the cars. The other car came at him and hit him, and he rolled over the hood of the car and landed on the pavement. He's in the hospital this morning, I guess pretty much okay but with a bump on his head and a few cuts and bruises. He's not in, but he texted me. Weird stuff! Will be interesting to see what becomes of this.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts