Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<<TUESDAY MORNING THREAD>>>>>>><

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

Good morning everyone. I am new here. I found this thread thanks to Topps High Tek. I should be sleeping since I have to get up in a few hours to work but I was fighting with my scanner and computer. I wanted to scan all my cards I plan to sell before bed but that didn't work. Anyway I guess I should go to sleep now. I will try to get back on later. It all depends on how busy it gets at work as to when that will be. I hope you all have a great day!

Welcome!!!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good Morning Everyone! Just getting in from work.

Tried my first razz yesterday, it was for a Dawson/Sandberg dual auto /25, I came in the last spot on the last roll

Welcome!

What group was it in? There's really no rhyme or reason to it, but I've found I do best in spot 1, or in the middle somewhere.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
What group was it in? There's really no rhyme or reason to it, but I've found I do best in spot 1, or in the middle somewhere.

It was on Chicago Cubs Cards. I had spot 7, was number one on roll 5, but last on roll 7. There is a Dawson auto /15 on a razz right now on The Official YouTube Sportcard Random Community, but I think the asking price is too high.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
It was on Chicago Cubs Cards. I had spot 7, was number one on roll 5, but last on roll 7. There is a Dawson auto /15 on a razz right now on The Official YouTube Sportcard Random Community, but I think the asking price is too high.

I'm in that group. Lined an Almora BC refractor auto in there a week or so ago. Don't have many Cubs cards, so don't venture over there very often.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Time for some Looney Tunes and a Nap Here.................... Enjoy Yer's Day's

LooneyTunesWallpaper.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Early day at the office and a very nice looking day outside!

I'm in that group. Lined an Almora BC refractor auto in there a week or so ago. Don't have many Cubs cards, so don't venture over there very often.

Cards arrived yesterday, thanks for the trade bud and feedback on it's way :)

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Someone set the new ebay high for raw Addison Russel BC Refractor auto sale this morning :)

Listed it at $150 obo at 6:30. By 7:00, I had three offers. By 7:15, someone hit the BIN.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good morning everyone. I am new here. I found this thread thanks to Topps High Tek. I should be sleeping since I have to get up in a few hours to work but I was fighting with my scanner and computer. I wanted to scan all my cards I plan to sell before bed but that didn't work. Anyway I guess I should go to sleep now. I will try to get back on later. It all depends on how busy it gets at work as to when that will be. I hope you all have a great day!

Howdy

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. No classes today. My class for tonight is optional, as it is a work day for us to work on our final project. I can't sit in the classroom and work on homework that long.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Surf eBay and buy something, or go golfing today

I wouldn't mind hitting up the driving range, but I don't have any clubs here lol. I do need to get a couple of things mailed off, and I'm hoping to get a few TTM requests written up

Members online