Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ TGIF 2/26********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone!

I received the below card in the mail yesterday. This card completed my PSA Basic Topps Andre Dawson set and put me in the number spot for the All Time Finest Basic Andre Dawson Topps Set on the PSA rankings. My name on PSA is Hawk8 also if anyone wants to check it out.

scan0052.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good morning everyone!

I received the below card in the mail yesterday. This card completed my PSA Basic Topps Andre Dawson set and put me in the number spot for the All Time Finest Basic Andre Dawson Topps Set on the PSA rankings. My name on PSA is Hawk8 also if anyone wants to check it out.

scan0052.jpg

That's pretty awesome.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I showed you guys some unopened packages yesterday. I opened the 2010 Bench trade. I knew it would be a low end trade but I needed everything enclosed. 5 1/2 years sealed I cracked it last night.

image_64.jpeg

A numbered Stengel card I have never seen before.
image_65.jpeg

Back side Jeter
image_66.jpeg

A few more Legacy cards, a checklist with Yankees and a numbered Mussina card.
image_63.jpeg

This will fit nice in the collection. Hope to get to the 2 year old COMC package soon.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I showed you guys some unopened packages yesterday. I opened the 2010 Bench trade. I knew it would be a low end trade but I needed everything enclosed. 5 1/2 years sealed I cracked it last night.

image_64.jpeg

A numbered Stengel card I have never seen before.
image_65.jpeg

Back side Jeter
image_66.jpeg

A few more Legacy cards, a checklist with Yankees and a numbered Mussina card.
image_63.jpeg

This will fit nice in the collection. Hope to get to the 2 year old COMC package soon.

Nice pickups even if it has been sitting for awhile lol

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Went to LCS yesterday. Traded this:
2015 Allen & Ginter Mike Trout 10th Anniversary 10/10
trout 10_10 front.jpgtrout 10_10 back.jpg

Straight up for this:

2012 Gypsy Queen Auto/Relic Jay Bruce 21/25
jb gq auto.jpgjb gq auto back.jpg

I pulled the Trout out of a retail Blaster last year and had it listed on eBay a few times with no serious bids or offers.
The LCS guy couldn't get YES out of his mouth quick enough. He had a buyer on the phone within a minute a sold before I walked out the door.

I've only seen one of the GQ Jay Bruce auto/relics listed on eBay in the last two years, over priced.

I got what I wanted / he got what he wanted. All's well in the card world this morning!

Fordman

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Morning All!

View attachment 59999View attachment 60000

Straight up for this:

View attachment 60002View attachment 60001

I pulled the Trout out of a retail Blaster last year and had it listed on eBay a few times with no serious bids or offers.
The LCS guy couldn't get YES out of his mouth quick enough. He had a buyer on the phone within a minute a sold before I walked out the door.

I've only seen one of the GQ Jay Bruce auto/relics listed on eBay in the last two years, over priced.

I got what I wanted / he got what he wanted. All's well in the card world this morning!

Fordman
Thats the way to do it. If it's for something you want go for it.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning All!

View attachment 59999View attachment 60000

Straight up for this:

View attachment 60002View attachment 60001

Fordman

Very nice!

Members online