Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

(32) Assorted Box 90's/00's Group Break Signup/Details - Break 5/28 8:27PM est

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
If something was damaged lmk. I'll make it up to you. Def didn't intend that to happen at all.....

****regarding Mariano, sorry he was on the low end of individual players. I'd say average single player was 20ish, some into the 30s

Ryan

No worries man, just a couple base cards that there were dupes of anyway, just wanted to give you a heads up for your next go-round so nobody gets bent out or shape! Other than that shifting this was really well run and seems to have gone pretty smooth! I appreciate it thanks!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
No worries man, just a couple base cards that there were dupes of anyway, just wanted to give you a heads up for your next go-round so nobody gets bent out or shape! I appreciate it thanks!

Ok ya, I think we've streamlined it better. I'm working with 3 distributors now to get round 2 set and were going to do a Tek and a lil Premium break in between as well

Thanks
Ryan

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
If something was damaged lmk. I'll make it up to you. Def didn't intend that to happen at all.....

****regarding Mariano, sorry he was on the low end of individual players. I'd say average single player was 20ish, some into the 30s

Ryan

Generally the issues that we opened in the break had big checklists, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were only 8 Marianos. Plus he wasn't really in many insert sets back then before he cemented his legacy. Stupid Tek even had Tino and Knoblauch in there over Mariano!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Generally the issues that we opened in the break had big checklists, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were only 8 Marianos. Plus he wasn't really in many insert sets back then before he cemented his legacy. Stupid Tek even had Tino and Knoblauch in there over Mariano!

Now that is funny! :lol:

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Got my package of cards today as well. Everything made it well. This filled some holes in my Cubs collection. Plus I got a total of 20 McGriff's from the Devil Rays 19 of which were different and I did not have them. Cant wait until the next break !

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
My Mo Vaughn lot made it today, too. Should I put the Ornament card on my Christmas tree this year?

Everything arrived in good shape, and the can koozie (how's that word supposed to be spelled?) is a nice touch. Thanks to Ryan and Andrew.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Got my package of cards today as well. Everything made it well. This filled some holes in my Cubs collection. Plus I got a total of 20 McGriff's from the Devil Rays 19 of which were different and I did not have them. Cant wait until the next break !

Glad you got it, and I'm working on it. I've heard that some of the team bags opened on some. Totally my error for not sealing them better. If anything is damaged from anyone please lmk. Any of the hits / inserts were sleeved and / or top loaded. But please keep me updated if anything needs fixing.

Thanks
Ryan

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Like others, my package arrived this evening :) I'm pleased. Brought back a lot of memories and am glad I participated! Thanks guys for running it! Can't wait for the Tek break and the round 2 of this.

On a side note, the koozie is probably my favorite item in the box ;)

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I think we will do a kookie break. Maybe we can get some variations drom Andrew and rainbows made and do a random slot draft? ;)

Ryan

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Got my end today, great stuff! Appreciate all the work you two put into this, can't wait for round two! Put me down for the Cardinals again.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
My Twins cards arrived yesterday safe and sound. Since I wasn't collecting during that time period all the cards are new ones to me. Thanks again.

Josh

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
Got the Randy Johnson and Nick Johnson cards. Very happy with the break. Put me down for Randy Johnson in the next one too.

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
No problem. He was only in 2 of the boxes. So I bought it hoping for a good parallel. I'll probably try to do the same again if he is in a few of the boxes in round 2.

braves3331

Aug 19, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
Received my lots yesterday. Really enjoyed the Fleer Brilliants, and happy to have picked up a couple of Justice cards I needed. Was also awesome to go through and reminisce about all of the former Braves players. Had completely forgot about Wally Joyner and Ozzie Guillen's stints with the Braves! :)

Thanks again for the break (and the koozie and pen!), I'm very much looking forward to the next one.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Received my lots yesterday. Really enjoyed the Fleer Brilliants, and happy to have picked up a couple of Justice cards I needed. Was also awesome to go through and reminisce about all of the former Braves players. Had completely forgot about Wally Joyner and Ozzie Guillen's stints with the Braves! :)

Thanks again for the break (and the koozie and pen!), I'm very much looking forward to the next one.

Glad u enjoyed and there is a Brilliants in break 2 also. Should be end of month when we post that

Ryan

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Maddux cards received yesterday. Thanks for the fun break! Hope I have better luck next time. It is nice to get some freshly-ripped mint base as a consolation, however.

Members online

Latest posts