Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show off your HOARD of cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
This isn't necessarily a thread for all you guys with jaw-dropping immaculate setups; this is for anyone and everyone who looks like they need to be featured on one of those obsessed tv shows. We are talking piles of pages out of binders, monster boxes stacked to the sky, etc.

I ran across this pic this evening:

20141220_BLP002_0.jpg

...and literally had to do some research on it, because I thought I bought him out a few years back (turns out it isn't him.)

Here are a few from my past ...

20140913_084241.jpg

Guy I bought out had a HOUSE FULL of cards ... and I mean it. This is his kitchen, including where his fridge was supposed to be LOL. I laugh ... almost as if that wouldn't be what my kitchen would look like if I weren't married.

20140911_203054.jpg

Another deal I did that filled up the minivan (which has happened countless times!)

20141218_114404.jpg

Post up the biggest/baddest pics of your hoard ... or a hoard you have seen!

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
I like posts like this, if for no other reason than to show my wife just how controlled my collection is.

LOL! Yeah exactly - "Hey babe, check out these pics! See? I'm normal, I'm normal!"

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I had most of my stuff stored (plus household items) in a 10x10 storage unit before I was married and bought a house. That was after I had added the most bulk to the collection in the 1993-2000 era, so I have added a relatively small percentage, estimated to be around 10-15% to that base volume since then, but now it is stashed away wherever there is space...mostly my garage, under the stairs and in my card room (a small bedroom crammed pretty full of crap). Pictures don't really do it justice now, as the bulk of the MASS and the most impressive site to see had it been piled up in full view is packed tightly under the stairs and is deceptively hidden to appear much less daunting.

Members online