Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************** Morning Thread ******************** 9/19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Dawson card count is complete through 1992 Upper Deck. Currently at 103,271 Dawson cards. Still have to count the rest of Upper Deck and then Score and Fleer brands.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

c1257aa6-1036-4bb1-8373-08d9bcb43899_zpsb3feb5a8.jpg

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Morning. Stayed over last night at work to catch upon a few things, issues sleeping...

D, the CVS next to us was 2 days behind in their que this past weekend and telling customers yesterday that they were at least 4 hours behind on new scripts. I think they might need to switch over and become a mail order pharmacy! When things get that chaotic, it gets dangerous. The final straw for me came whne myself and 3 techs filled 538 rx's on a 14 hour Saturday.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
So, after a few years on the board, I am finally making my way over here.

Good morning from sunny and cool Hampton Roads VA.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents! Having some fun on a ranch in South Texas:

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1379593258.649991.jpg

Now headed to some of our wells down here. Should be a good day.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

DaBaddestHic

Aug 16, 2013
Good morning all.

I shouldn't be awake yet but I had trouble sleeping all night and just gave up. [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION], I'm scanning in the Dawson cards I have right now since I don't have to leave for work for an hour lol.

Edit: Here they are. It's not much and most of the older stuff has some wear because they've been with me through many years (no attachment to them, just had them a while lol). But whatever you want is yours, and I can send you paypal as well since you had a lot more Delgado cards to send. Just let me know what seems fair to you.

Andre Dawson Cards 2.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts