Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG #1 & #2 - Suggestion Thread - '14 Finest!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
full case of finest is up next. No need to worry about Update, hopefully flip the cases or boxes when they come in.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Re: AIC TCG #1 & #2 - Suggestion Thread - Finest next

For each group, or are we splitting the case between the two groups? Hopefully we each have a case for each of the groups!

A case per group

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
Andrew,
I will need to pass this break. The two breaks last month tapped out my card budget. Plus, I am not really into the prospect sets (I believe the break is Bowman Draft) like most of the folks around here. So if someone wants the Red Sox for TCG #2 , let them have it. Thanks!

Wayne

King_Felix_4_CY

Sep 1, 2009
Gander, Newfoundland Canada
I have been trying to get a hold of Alex to suggest we also sit out this month. I would rather put my somewhat limited cashflow into the new PS4. Alex may still keep the slot, but I doubt it as he is not a prospecting collector per se, he collects Felix, Mariners and HOF Patches for the most part. So the Mariners in TCG#1 will also likely be available for a month.

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
AIC TCG #1 & #2 - Suggestion Thread - Draft?

Andrew, I'll keep the twins in tg2 for this break but the nationals can be available in tg1. Nothing of interest for them in draft so I'll just stick with the twins in group 2. Thanks

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
Agree. Anything but prospect based products! I know the vast majority on this site are into prospecting (just look at this break page), but I think you would find most team collectors prefer the veteran based products. Could we do a mix of boxes? It would be fun to add in some of the older boxes that have been done recently on this site. Also as it is the holiday season, perhaps keep the cost down in the $30-50 range per team? Just my two cents! And Happy Holidays Andrew and to the rest of the Team Collectors on this site.

Wayne

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Will Topps 1 2 weeks away, lets start working on TCG for the coming here.

Here is the last list from '13 Draft

Groups from the last break

TCG #1 - 2 openings
MisterT - Red Sox
MisterT - Indians
pikeman80 - giants
Ak11 - Pirates
Swannsy - Cardinals
promodeltodd - Yankees
tonygillen- Twins
MeadowbranchJulio - Tigers
DP33 - Braves - - Brewers
BCA - Phillies - - Rangers
jimmyjam1973 - Dodgers
deujr61 - Orioles -
promodeltodd - Rays

TCG #2 - 5 openings
mredsox - Red Sox -
deujr61 - Cardinals -
lisu - Giants -
asmsportscards - Yankees
EmeraldRain - Mariners -
mkhawk21 - Twins
asmsportscards - Dodgers
gvsu96 - Tigers
AK11 - Pirates -
deujr61 - Orioles

Let me know if you want in , want to change your team, etc....

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
trying to see what I have coming in, 1 hobby 1 jumbo.... if so break will be 1/2 of each for each group

Latest posts