Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TwinsFest 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Figures! I think I'd like a Dozier--fielding, if available--and a Gibson.
Greg, I will double check my image files when I get back to town today, I may have a Dozier fielding. If not, I know I have him in his first MLB AB and or first MLB HR. As for Gibby, I have an 8x10 signed with himin his Mizzou uniform that I can donate to the Greg Cleveland collection if you would like it?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Hoping to get my Blyleven 8x10 in the mail tomorrow or Wednesday, as they'll be up in Ely in the evening on Wednesday. Just am going to get Swarzak, Plouffe, Steinbach & Blyleven on a OMLB with Hicks & someone else, but want to have my 8x10 personalized to Naomi. Hopefully can get them all and talk to Steinbach about being on those A's teams w/Hendo, Cadillac, Joey Juice, Gaellego, Mini Wizard, Big Mac, Eck, Stewart, Honeycutt and Lansford.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I'm heading out pretty soon for Bruno, Dazzle, Perk, Dozier, and possibly Casey Fien. Site doesn't list Fien as coming, but everything else I read has him there.

Anyway, I hope to bring back a decent hall. Caravans are always cheap fun too.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
The one time that I DON'T want an SS autograph, I get an SS autograph.

Talk about first world problems.

Anyway, Caravan was good. Dozier disapproved of my shirt, and said if I came to TF he'd get me a new one :lol: I might just take him up on that offer.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
[MENTION=3848]TBTwinsFan[/MENTION] Did Perk sign your ASG on the SS and not under the logo?

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Greg, I will double check my image files when I get back to town today, I may have a Dozier fielding. If not, I know I have him in his first MLB AB and or first MLB HR. As for Gibby, I have an 8x10 signed with himin his Mizzou uniform that I can donate to the Greg Cleveland collection if you would like it?

I'll take a look when we meet up at Hubert's. What time again? Doors open at 4, first autographs at 4:15, what time would you think would be the time to get at a gate to get in? My tickets say Gate 29 or 6. I better look at an updated weather forcast while I'm at it.

TwinGnats

May 25, 2010
Fridley, MN
I'm definitely not going this year for the first time since 2005. It's the last year of school and with the baby it's just not going to work. I've picked up some cool cards that I wanted to get signed over the years. If you looking for a few players let me know and we could work something out.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
@TBTwinsFan Did Perk sign your ASG on the SS and not under the logo?

Yeah. I handed it to him, and he immediately turned it to the SS. I said "Can you sign under the logo?" and he already had the "G" on the SS. I told him it was alright, and then told him he could sign it twice if he wanted too :lol: He looked at me and said "Naw, I can't" and handed it to me. I thanked him and moved on.

It does look nice, just a tad disappointed that I went to all the trouble.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
It looks like TwinsFest is going to be way more spendy for me than I was planning, and it's making me a tad nervous.

Anyway, we'll see what happens. Might have to cut some signings out of this one.

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
It looks like TwinsFest is going to be way more spendy for me than I was planning, and it's making me a tad nervous.

Anyway, we'll see what happens. Might have to cut some signings out of this one.

Thinking the same thing. Happy to see many tables were $10-$15 but might have to taper it back slightly. Will be fun either way!!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I'll take a look when we meet up at Hubert's. What time again? Doors open at 4, first autographs at 4:15, what time would you think would be the time to get at a gate to get in? My tickets say Gate 29 or 6. I better look at an updated weather forcast while I'm at it.
I can meet at Huberts anytime after noon
I say getting to the gate at 330 should be ok, at least thats my plan
Check your email, sent you a file

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
I just don't know who to cut, and who to keep. Every table has someone that I'd like to see.

I suppose I could cut Dozier, but I really want to see if he was serious haha

I have a bat I want Dozier to sign, just not sure I want to pay the extra money. May have to focus on prospects this year. We will see

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone going Friday night and needs any cards of the following LMK, they are free of charge, you have to make arrangements around my schedule to get them though.

Arcia, topps heritage x2, bowman x2
Dozier, topps chrome x4, topps base x1
Florimon, topps heritage x2
Gibson, topps pro debut x8
Hermsen, topps pro debut x4
Herrmann, bowman chrome x3
Hicks, topps heritage x7, topps base x1
Mastroianni, bowman chrome x4
May, topps heritage x2
Sano, topps heritage x5, bowman best x1

Members online

No members online now.