Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TOTALLY Unofficial Red Sox Collectors Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I feel like this thread has been dormant for too long. Red Sox Nation stand up and be heard! Let's get something going here. Do the red Sox have baseball best outfield?? Who else is crapping their pants Devers is treating mlb pitchers like they belong in the Eastern League?? Chavis and Ockimey in Portland continue to devestate pitching.
I told everyone I knew in May to calm down and this team would get things right, they are rolling right now and I am jacked through the roof!!!! Present and future look real good, my pants get shorter just talking about it!

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Putting my new Francona auto in my Sox box got me thinking I haven't shared much of my Red Sox collection. I stick primarily to people in the official Red Sox Hall of Fame and others that have some historical importance, captains, MVPs etc... So here's my first share, something old and new, pitchers edition!
c2cfa3a067f52758c44e39beb349a130.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online