Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************SUNDAY MORNING THREAD ************** 8/2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning.
Great haul dustin.
Adam, I remember seeing that card and thought about it. Figured you had too :(
George, sounds awesome! I hope she enjoys it.
I really enjoyed St. Louis. Wish I could have seen a game but the drive down was nice. Made several stops in towns along the way. Notably Mark twains home town. Very nice little town. the city driving was a pain because it was Rams gameday. Parked on the river, some sightseeing, went up in the arch then hit the zoo for 4 hours. Was a great time.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Might go see the new vacation movie this afternoon. I'm hoping that if my girlfriend likes it enough, it can convince her to watch the originals

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning all. Nice pickups and jersey Dustin! Been looking for a Julio Franco for my Brewers collection. Grabbed this for $8 and I think I'm gonna try to make a new custom front for it
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1438537715.711693.jpg

Yankee Jason

Feb 7, 2014
Morning all got this beauty from the national yesterday,and got to meet Dustin and see his passion for Dawson cards enjoy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 21

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Dustin - Love the pics. I'm thinking maybe next year, in A.C., I can head out there w/free room & board at my sister's. We'll see. I miss 'dumpster diving' and just loading up on stuff for myself, old gems that have fallen out of favor & stuff for folks I know on here, other sites and Youtube.

Brad - Incredible haul on the show stamped cards. I know how tough there are, since I haven't seen a ton of Abreu's floating around out there. Congrats !

George - Have fun at the game & with the fam !!! It'll be an exciting time for all !!! Take tons of pics !
[MENTION=11313]Yankee Jason[/MENTION] - Gorgeous Jeter ! I see how much the 10's / 9.5's go for, so, I'm guessing, you've gotta be tickled pink to get a 9 ! Congrats !

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
stadium auctioned off players jerseys - bid on three won three , wife had picture made with players that wore them . I WANTED MY PICTURE WITH ONE'S G/F !!!! didn't happen

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
stadium auctioned off players jerseys - bid on three won three , wife had picture made with players that wore them . I WANTED MY PICTURE WITH ONE'S G/F !!!! didn't happen

Which players, Barry ?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
several had worn each and season not over . low odds of any making big league . We host a player -now on number FOUR for this season - two injuries one out of options .
Stadium sells after two years - G/F was last years player WOW WOW .
Total cost for three just over $200. some were near 300 EACH .