Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*** Meet The METS -All things NY Mets related ***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Went out to dinner last night and the waiter came over with his order book covered in Yankee logos. I joked, uh oh a Yankee fan. He asked if that was bad and I said we were Mets fans. He replied that we were playing each other now (duh) and all he knew was that the Yankees were up by one.

How'd that work out for you waiter?

(It was all in good fun and we still left him a good tip ;) ) haha

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Went out to dinner last night and the waiter came over with his order book covered in Yankee logos. I joked, uh oh a Yankee fan. He asked if that was bad and I said we were Mets fans. He replied that we were playing each other now (duh) and all he knew was that the Yankees were up by one.

:banghead:

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire

I guess the same way yesterday's game worked out for you. 😉

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
Ha....It's a good time to be a Mets fan. It's also a good time to be a NY baseball fan. Yankees are in a struggling hunt for 1st and the Mets hold a solid lead of 1st. It's great to watch both teams.

WaxPax

2015%20nl%20east_zpskqkxnrx1.jpg

Members online