Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The "HOLY CRAP!" end-price thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Not for anything but those PWCC auction always make me wonder. Some of there stuff sells for very questionable figures IMO.
Yea I always think the same thing. Though I've never seen a quad BGS 10 Tiffany. I believe the Pristine 10 he sold but not quad got $7500

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Yea I always think the same thing. Though I've never seen a quad BGS 10 Tiffany. I believe the Pristine 10 he sold but not quad got $7500

This card could be legit because of your bolded statement above. But what many of the other cards they are selling for just have me shaking my head.

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
This card could be legit because of your bolded statement above. But what many of the other cards they are selling for just have me shaking my head.

I totally agree 99% of the stuff they sell doesn't seem legit. I've heard they are known for trimming cards though don't quote me since I have no proof.
if I had 12k though to blow I would have paid that for the Tiffany honesty.

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/371550278054

2005 Topps Heritage #423 Mariano Rivera SP PSA 10 - $266.26. For a base SP. Let that sink in. You can buy a complete master set (including that card) for less than that amount.

Heritage PSA 10 Yankee stuff is  right now.

It's a pop 1 and my all time favorite Mariano base card. I have a few dozen raw copies, which sell for $25 on average, and I don't think any would grade above a 9.

I didn't think it would go that high but my max snipe was $100+ more than that. I'm happy I got it.

Scott F

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
I think he just has people randomly "buy" some cards to make it look like it sold, because they always end up bAck for sale

I'm pretty sure this is true. He 'sold' his RJ Crusade Red for $10k last year. Another seller had it for sale for a bit for $15k, then he got it back & has it listed again. Very questionable stuff.

Members online

Latest posts