Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Guys, I have a bunch of golds in kick I'll trade in your favor for bunt parallels or inserts. I might uninstall kick and swct so take what u need and leave me something OK n Bunt please.
User names:
BUNT- AnthonyCorona
Swct- Anthony316
Kick- Anthony31684

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Pilfer my stash for your bunt cards needs.

Bunt ID: Jaybrucefan32

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Ever get your stuff fixed and your coin stash back? And your old cards you had?

No, all gone! ToppsMike says he sees the account but its kinda in limbo land. He cant do anything without disrupting everyone else. It is what it is.

Fordman

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
No, all gone! ToppsMike says he sees the account but its kinda in limbo land. He cant do anything without disrupting everyone else. It is what it is.

Fordman

Man, that's BS, if he can see the account, he can see the coins you had, at least make that right....

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Man, that's BS, if he can see the account, he can see the coins you had, at least make that right....

I think if I actually paid money for the coins, his attention on the matter would have been much greater.

If I was actually playing the game or a really active buyer/seller of the digital cards on eBay, I'd raise a little more cain about it.

It is what it is though.

Fordman

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I think if I actually paid money for the coins, his attention on the matter would have been much greater.

If I was actually playing the game or a really active buyer/seller of the digital cards on eBay, I'd raise a little more cain about it.

It is what it is though.

Fordman

I hear ya

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Opening Day and Mascots dropped today, LF all mascots I need, esp Mrs. Met...why they didn't go with Mr Met I'll never know....

vandybill

Sep 28, 2008
Got Orbit if anyone would like it.

"Made" a black Trout and a black Frazier (only 1 so far)

Not sure I like the 10 flavors of each card.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Opening Day and Mascots dropped today, LF all mascots I need, esp Mrs. Met...why they didn't go with Mr Met I'll never know....

probably because Mr. Met seems to be in every mascots set. I like the change up on that.

As for Mrs. Met, didn't know she existed. I always thought it was Mr. met putting on a wig to simulate Jacob DeGrom.

Members online