Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Monday 7/11********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone!

scan0091_1.jpg

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. Had to come back to work for a break from my stay-cation.

Hopefully we get back into our apartment this week..

There's a family at the hotel that has been there over a month waiting on their house repairs..

Sounds nice to live out of a hotel, but when you don't have your normal wardrobe to change into, it sucks.. or to grab a snack out of the refrigerator.. etc..

Hope everyone has a great day.. even those that are at the All-Star game(s)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Got a job this morning. Not a teaching gig, but one that can hold me over until school starts and I begin substitute teaching. Was even offered a full time position right out of the gate, but have to think about that since I was really hoping to substitute teacher this year

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Spent 6 hours yesterday to drive oldest daughter up to a Conference in Williamsport, home of the LL WS, my first time there.

It's right on the Susquehenna River, great looking little city!

But was sad to see two Card shops on the main road in were closing, or even closed already. Hopefully, they can at least stay open until the early August rush...

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Evening all. Humid as heck here today and tomorrow. Everything sticky and sweating. Not comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk