Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

You can buy sealed product from FCB now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
This should work out good for FCB if boxes that have already been released are sold on this new site and if the price is the same as buying direct from the site of the obvious big-time wax dealer.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
This should work out good for FCB if boxes that have already been released are sold on this new site and if the price is the same as buying direct from the site of the obvious big-time wax dealer.

Actually, we are going to try and get them lower.

Probably not by much because Blowout is a GIANT and REALLY good at what they do.

But there will be deals to be had. Most of this will be on a presale basis.

jgeorge06

May 2, 2017

Probably not by much because Blowout is a GIANT and REALLY good at what they do.

Yep, as of right now, all I have up are preorders that I know I can get that aren't allocated yet. All I have listed for each is just 2 cases, but when those start to move, I'll add more as long as it's still available to preorder. I plan to add regular stock as I am able to get some in.

As far as price, I am trying to keep it as competitive with Blowout, Steel City, and DA Cardworld as I can without hurting myself.

johnryno

Mar 23, 2017
Country Club of Maryland
Who do you think I am? Chuck Sitero?

Sent from my LG-H830 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tenor.gif

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008

Interesting. I figured Blowout was doing an affiliate program something like Amazon that the price is the same no matter if you buy direct on the site or from the affiliate site and the affiliate gets a cut of the sale if sold on the affiliate site whereas BO keeps the money if they sell it directly.

Too bad it's going to mostly be presale - I don't do presale. BO would be smart to add released product to their program so it can help them move shelf inventory whether they sell it direct or through FCB as an affiliate seller.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
The inventory / capital of places like Blow Out / D and A / Mill Creek / Burbank etc are extremely amazing.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

Members online

Latest posts