Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 LEAF INSCRIPTIONS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
2012 LEAF INSCRIPTIONS

EACH AND EVERY CARD IS HAND SIGNED AND INSCRIBED by the depicted player.

We all know inscriptions are among the hottest signed cards in the business. This is easily the GREATEST inscription set of all time!
With 5 or more inscriptions for every player, collectors will enjoy the chase for all of their favorites, including some truly “crazy” inscriptions.

12 Boxes per case

1 ON-CARD SIGNED and INSCRIBED Premium Quality Card per Box

http://www.leaftradingcards.com/2012_Leaf_Inscriptions/inscriptions_sellsheet.pdf

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I was SO hoping Pete Rose was going to be in this.... He doesnt sign much. Glad he will make an exception for this product.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I guess we'll see what kind of inscriptions come out of the product. Seems like alot of those are kind of cheesy. I do like the idea though

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
There's a good one for Tyson to inscribe.

I ain't never had nothin!

He can have 1000 autos in this product with inscriptions from that 6 min video! lol
All 1/1s

Last edited:

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
And to go with that, go to Youtube and search for "Mike Tyson Greatest Quotes" and enjoy! (I don't want to post the videos here, too much NSFW language)

Last edited:

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
After seeing that Ripken... I came up with the greatest Ripken Inscription set.

Have him inscribe 2,632 different cards... all being 1/1's.

He can do.. Game 1 and write his stats or a special moment down... Game 2... Game 2000

3 Autos per box... 8 boxes a case... results in 110 total cases... every card a 1/1 Cal Ripken Autograph.

People can pick up particular cards with dates they went to the game... or they can complete an entire season run... 162 cards... all 1/1's

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
"Hollywood" Hulk Hogan is awesome. I may try one of these. Would love to know who the lower tier guys are though.