Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~ Friday Morning Thread ~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=2685]69MetsFan[/MENTION] - Just saw this card and it would be great for your PC :)

2012 Leaf Inscriptions Nolan Ryan Autograph 1969 Miracle Mets | eBay
$_3.JPG

Great card!, except he's in an Astros uni in the pic at the top

Morning all, not looking forward to going out to snowblow, that wind is crazy, imma freeze my butt off

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
Good morning everyone. Went to work this morning and cleaned out the wall locker, doing my sea-bag drag for the last time.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Dayton just dropped the hammer. Statewide, all K-12 schools are closed on Monday.

I've heard it happening in the past, but never while I was in school. Either way, it's a good thing that he did do it.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Today, and two more, then I am back to work. Not real happy about going back, but it is what it is lol.

Little bit of mail I received yester, below. Still in the process of getting everything re-scanned. Going very slowly, because I keep getting interrupted.

scan0001_zpsddc5424b.jpg

scan0002_zpsabbbf498.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Since my wife was kind enough to remind me. 5 years ago, today, I married an awesome woman who tolerates my crap on a daily basis.

Congrats to you and the lady!

Morning everyone.
Alex(pnw) your statement fits quite well to this fellow pnw'er. More so the above 80 statement. Clear and cool here today. Maybe mid 30's
Another round of honey do's around the apartment today then going to start sorting a bunch of cards I need to sell or give away. Mostly inserts/base from anything retail I bought the last couple years that booked over $1 at the time.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I can finally tell that the Christmas season is over. For the couple of weeks leading up to Christmas we weren't getting our mail until 2-3. Just saw the mail lady drive off so now we are back to the regular time of 11:30-12:30

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Thanks! Don't know if she should be congratulated or sympathized with :)

Congrats to you and the lady!

Morning everyone.
Alex(pnw) your statement fits quite well to this fellow pnw'er. More so the above 80 statement. Clear and cool here today. Maybe mid 30's
Another round of honey do's around the apartment today then going to start sorting a bunch of cards I need to sell or give away. Mostly inserts/base from anything retail I bought the last couple years that booked over $1 at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.