Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thursday's Virtual Card Show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Hey Guys

Last call for people who want to set up a table for the Virtual Card Show on Thursday.

It's a board event where vendors will set up threads in a special forum of cards for sale. People will come on the site to browse and purchase just like a live card show.

We will have prizes and will advertise the forum on social media with paid ads so it might be a good chance for you to sell some stuff.

This event is totally free for all who participate.

Sale goes live at 3 pm EST on Thursday.

Questions? Ask them here.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
Is there a cut-off to when we can't go in and edit our thread with more stuff or add prices?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Is there a cut-off to when we can't go in and edit our thread with more stuff or add prices?

No

You can even edit during the show.

I would like for EVERYONE to have their store presentable by Thursday at 3 though as that is when we will flip the switch and make the forum public.

All that means is that we will remove the password, change the forum name and post links.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
No

You can even edit during the show.

I would like for EVERYONE to have their store presentable by Thursday at 3 though as that is when we will flip the switch and make the forum public.

All that means is that we will remove the password, change the forum name and post links.
I don't have my thread started yet. I'm hoping tonight I'll get it going

TwinsRube

Jan 29, 2011
Dumbest question on the forum. I assume PayPal preferred method? May do some shopping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
I'm interested. I've completed one transaction on here but the member never left feedback. Am I eligible even as a zero feedback seller?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts