Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT Tip of the Iceberg FT (90s inserts/numbered - current rcs)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
Here's the list of Twin's and some set fillers I can use so far (up to 601 on your list).

98 Donruss Elite David Ortiz 99
99 Ultra Platinum Medallions David Ortiz /99 24P
02 Topps Joe Mauer 622
Mantle HRH's: 457, 461, 469
96 Leaf Total Bases Kirby Puckett /5000 5
98 Topps Hall Bound Die-Cut Paul Molitor HB1
96 Donruss Elite Paul Molitor /2500 2
98 Topps Stars Bronze David Ortiz /9799 6
98 Topps Stars Red David Ortiz /9799 6
98 Topps Stars Silver Paul Molitor /4399 123

List complete or still adding?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I'll be interested in any Jim Thome, Craig Biggio, Larry Walker, Vlad Guerrero or Ivan Rodriguez stuff you pull. ESP autos or semi-rare parallels. Thx!

If you have some numbered Cardinals I have Thome and Guerrero semi rare parallels.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Just starting to catalog what I've been pulling out of a massive collection I bought a few years ago. I plan to keep updating what's available as I can, but this is just the very beginning. Really looking for autographs on my want list and OSU autos on my want list and vintage stuff. Not really adding any Justin Upton at this time. Here's the small list for now:

since the formatting from my google docs document is a little screwy when copy and pasting, here's the link, it's easier to view there. I've changed the organization to a spreadsheet so it's easy to sort by player, team, year, etc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...RyUGdYYlZpRVo4YWc&usp=drive_web&rm=full#gid=0

Like all your Cardinals inserts too.Did you like anything I have?

Latest posts