Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'm Slam Wore Out. Night Crew Ep. 47

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I feel like a freight train pulling into the station after rolling cross country, NON STOP. Its nice to see that we have other dudes here who are carrying the torch with our night time community. Anyways, it seemed like a slow day in MLB. I see the Dodgers won and that the Yanks had the day off...boooo hiss......no Judge homer attempts. Anyone else watch the foosball game tonight?

Check in sickos.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Same with the Rockies game. They are losing to the dog butt 68-84 Padres...again. I just know they're going to find a way to blow it and miss the playoffs. :-(

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Sup dudes. Late-night IP change on a customer router. Surfing eBay while I'm waiting for him to do his end.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Evening gents, I'm turning in soon, one more day to slog through before the weekend. I barely made it through tonight. Thank goodness I have baseball to distract me once in awhile.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
It would really pick me up if that 2015 Tek Red Orbit Auto I need came up for sale at a decent price on ebay tonight.

I'm anxiously awaiting the 2017 checklist...not sure if I'm hoping Biggio is in or not. I love the product but my wallet could use a rest

Members online

Latest posts