Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 7/23 *****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Had a great time at the Twins game last night. Took Jaymes 12 year old cousin with us and he enjoyed it too. I bought him a game used ball from the game, and he didn't know what to think after I gave it to him.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning all. Late night driving back from Citi Field, I've seen a walk off hit but that was my first time seeing a walk off homer, fun game. Almost makes up for the fact we missed out the Syndergaard bobblehead. Did you get yours [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all. Late night driving back from Citi Field, I've seen a walk off hit but that was my first time seeing a walk off homer, fun game. Almost makes up for the fact we missed out the Syndergaard bobblehead. Did you get yours [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]?

Yes, got our bobblehead, it was absolutely insane, I don't think I've ever seen it that packed except for the 2006 playoffs....
e7b5a35c9ab89c8bf05c3b54b9f63f48.jpg

Little man didn't make it the whole game, but sure woke up for the walk off
50afe31abe68c4c9161b749956c1accd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning, all. Was just doing some eBay sleuthing and picked up a nice lineup card from a game with HR's from Dunn and Griffey at a great price, especially with the 8% eBay Bucks promotion.

Last edited:

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Stormy night, very wet day today. We really needed the rain but not this much all at once.

Fordman

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Out in the pacific today. Having squid for breakfast and hoping some rock fish want to partake as well
ba7ba45e9dd00798835d9eb740a02822.jpg

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
You manage to land this one??
http://www.ebay.com/itm/222583509256
I was a bidder in the low threes.

No, I was the first bidder to erase the BIN that it had on it. I was talking to some friends this morning about the card because I was going to go $800 on it, but evidently I decided against it. For that price I can buy two whole game used bats and I basically care nothing about the other three barrels on the card. I would have honestly pulled the barrels off the card, made a custom with the Dawson and tried to recoup some of the cost of the card by selling the other three.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That's awesome you got to see a walk off homer. I saw my first walk off home run this year too, and it also happened to be Joe Mauer's first walk off home run too. Needless to say, I bought 5 of the Topps Now cards for myself

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
No, I was the first bidder to erase the BIN that it had on it. I was talking to some friends this morning about the card because I was going to go $800 on it, but evidently I decided against it. For that price I can buy two whole game used bats and I basically care nothing about the other three barrels on the card. I would have honestly pulled the barrels off the card, made a custom with the Dawson and tried to recoup some of the cost of the card by selling the other three.

It was an odd mix of players, all good players but no common theme I see

Members online