Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Super Bowl Commercials

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I thought Danny DeVito the M&M was pretty good

Hated that weird extremely skinny girl and her Diet Coke and mango or whatever it was

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I thought Danny DeVito the M&M was pretty good

Hated that weird extremely skinny girl and her Diet Coke and mango or whatever it was

That Devito one was my favorite. Also the Morgan Freeman lip syncing Missy Elliot. Wish there was some defense in the game

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I would say I didn't like 99% of them. For 5 mill for 30 seconds you would thing do something right. That skinny girl dancing proved what? all those babies from different nationalities for the phone company. what does that have to do with your phone? Also I don't want to sound like a jerk but to pay 5 million (if not more) to brag you gave water to people who needed it blows me away. why not use those millions to help more people and not brag about it. The thing of helping people is to do it not to brag about it...but just my opinion..

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I would say I didn't like 99% of them. For 5 mill for 30 seconds you would thing do something right. That skinny girl dancing proved what? all those babies from different nationalities for the phone company. what does that have to do with your phone? Also I don't want to sound like a jerk but to pay 5 million (if not more) to brag you gave water to people who needed it blows me away. why not use those millions to help more people and not brag about it. The thing of helping people is to do it not to brag about it...but just my opinion..

Yes, I agree, I noticed during that commercial how all the cans of water said “donated by anheiser (sp?) Busch” on them, I thought it was just silly, will people really think that since Bud donated water to them, they should drink Bud now...?

And how much did Tide spend, every other commercial break was them riffing other commercials

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Yes, I agree, I noticed during that commercial how all the cans of water said “donated by anheiser (sp?) Busch” on them, I thought it was just silly, will people really think that since Bud donated water to them, they should drink Bud now...?

And how much did Tide spend, every other commercial break was them riffing other commercials

right.... did they say how it cleans? or how it works? just a long 5 million commercial on shirts that were clean. I mean who doesn't know about Tide

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Anybody else think it was odd that the end of the Eli/OBJ commercial said "To TDs to come" when there's a good chance Eli won't be there next season?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Anybody else think it was odd that the end of the Eli/OBJ commercial said "To TDs to come" when there's a good chance Eli won't be there next season?

Both the coach and the GM have publicly committed to Eli, that doesn’t mean much, but the perception is that he’s the starting QB for the Giants next year

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
what are your feeling about the new star wars Solo? I saw the commercial during the game.... I am a HUGE star wars fan but I don't think I care too much about this one..

Members online