Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@@Fathers Day Sunday Morning Thread@@@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all! My first Father's Day and I get to put in a nice 12 hour shift! Oh well. Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there!!!!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
fathersdayfront.jpg

fathersdayback.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
55 ? I remember 55 like it was only -------- now what was I typing ???? where did I put those notes ? Well at least I still turn on--------------------TV ,coffee and computer

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Happy Father's Day to all the dads. Great card, I know I'd keep that one in my personal collection if I were you [MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION].
At 55, you're only starting to get ready to get old.
DANNY

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Happy Father's Day to all the dads. Great card, I know I'd keep that one in my personal collection if I were you @magicpapa.
At 55, you're only starting to get ready to get old.
DANNY
I've hung onto it for 14 years so far................

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
55 ? I remember 55 like it was only -------- now what was I typing ???? where did I put those notes ? Well at least I still turn on--------------------TV ,coffee and computer

Three mischievous old Grannies were sitting on a bench outside a nursing home. When an old Grandpa walked by. And one of the old Grandmas yelled out saying, “We BET we can tell exactly how old you are.” The old man said, “There is no way you can guess it, you old fools.” One of the old Grandmas said, “Sure we can! Just drop your pants and under shorts and we can tell your exact age.” Embarrassed just a little, but anxious to prove they couldn't do it, he dropped his drawers. The Grandmas asked him to first turn around a couple of times and to jump up and down several times. Then they all piped up and said, “You’re 87 years old!” Standing with his pants down around his ankles, the old gent asked, “How in the world did you guess?” Slapping their knees and grinning from ear to ear, the three old ladies happily yelled in unison… “We were at your birthday party yesterday!”

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Happy Father's Day.

Just had to share the card my daughter gave me. :)

1434890357645.jpg

Have a great day everyone!

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Members online