Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good Moooooooorning FCB Thread Wednesday 9/9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, day off but had to get up to help get the little one ready to go spend the day off with Granmom...so I get a day to myself today...maybe a nap first...

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
morning all, tired as hell had to attend to a serious matter with my sister last night "very childish and stupid mistake on her part"

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Just reading through box scores of last nights late games and I literally **** my pants seeing a player I've followed since '09 had made his MLB debut ! And with a team I didn't even know he was on ! Unreal on my part.

Player is Anthony (Tony) Zych for the M's. Absolutely flabbergasted that he's in the show now !

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Morn', lost my wallet it seems, waiting for last place I recall using it to open. No beuno.

Ryan

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Morn', lost my wallet it seems, waiting for last place I recall using it to open. No beuno.

Ryan

That sucks buddy.
Lost my debit card last Saturday-just got my replacement in the mail yesterday-for a person who doesn't use cash at all the struggle was real the last week.

Thanks,
Jeff

Latest posts