Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

'13 Pastime: HOF Signed Card Ed Baseball - Draft!!! -7 open, break 5/12 9:33pm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jhmini

Mar 21, 2012
I don't think you do understand what I am saying.

Did you honestly dive into a $50 break being only guaranteed a HoF auto and think that they'd be on premium cards?
I really think that's what you're digging for. Sure, it's easy to say "Wow, I wish these we got were on such a such year/brand" - but do that across an entire release. You know what adding even $5 - $10 per card to make sure it's on a "better" card does to the overall cost of the product? Not to mention needing to be able to FIND the cards.

I believe some of you - even if it WERE all premium years/brands - would still find something to nitpick. At the end of the day, the product delivered a range of ALL HoF autos. Go find me another modern product for this price per box that is ALL HoF autos. Also, send me your PayPal - I'll gladly pay you $12 for your spot.
You get 4 HoF autos in 2012 Press Pass Legends Hall of Fame Edition for $107.95 right now.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
You get 4 HoF autos in 2012 Press Pass Legends Hall of Fame Edition for $107.95 right now.

That checklist isn't even in the same room as HOF Signed Card Edition. Plus there's signed vintage, signed rookies, signed patch cards, and signed jersey cards.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013

Well...he's not lying. The checklist may include multiple sports but there are 4 HOF autographs per box.
[MENTION=7070]jhmini[/MENTION] the boxes are $100 on Dave and Adam's. just in case your were actively looking to buy.

A_Pharis

Well...he's not lying. The checklist may include multiple sports but there are 4 HOF autographs per box.
@jhmini the boxes are $100 on Dave and Adam's. just in case your were actively looking to buy.

Yeah, a product so mudded down with HoFers from sports tha are worthless hobby-wise. It's not an accurate comparison. If you think that's an accurate comparison - it's obvious that trying to get you to see the difference is pointless.

Edit: And I would figure - for comparison reasons - that it would have been obvious to pick another BASEBALL product.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
You're making an argument about the worthless autographs in Press Pass but you're defending this 4-box break. But when I say something about value you say, "you're left with a stack of HOF autographs".

Both of the products deliver the same thing. Worthless trash with some decent stuff mixed in.

Aug 13, 2008
You're making an argument about the worthless autographs in Press Pass but you're defending this 4-box break. But when I say something about value you say, "you're left with a stack of HOF autographs".

Both of the products deliver the same thing. Worthless trash with some decent stuff mixed in.

We've heard you - you didn't like this product or break.

dead-horse.gif

A_Pharis

This is LITERALLY every product ever made.
You do understand that in order for a product to have a lower price point and still be profitable for a company that here has to be low end hits to offset high end, right?
[MENTION=3680]csmtampa[/MENTION] did that by using somewhat more common card issues when he was making his purchases. He didn't do it by getting obscure "HoFers" from (hobby-wise) unpopular sports.

At this point, you just seem to be hating for the sake of doing it. Like - it's moved BEYOND just voicing displeasure.

Take a look at [MENTION=2310]Captain Feathersword[/MENTION] 's response, previously, regarding his thoughts. That's well thought-out.
I just don't know what else you want, because if you're looking for aproduct that always delivers more than your money's worth - then you're going to be looking a looonnnggggg time.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
No hate really. Wasn't even gonna post anymore. But then another board member throws another product out there as an example and your response was "LOL". Just saying, these products are the same.

Edit: I have no beef with this company, their products, or any person on this board. I guess my initial thoughts were a little too negative. My bad and I apologize for that.

Last edited: