Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

i for one, welcome our new football overlord gt2590

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Congrats, Brian, you don't have to do a damn thing since this forum is a ghost town now.

Hey, where did my mod status go!?!?!? It's not because I haven't posted here since the middle of December, is it?

Last edited:

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Congrats, Brian, you don't have to do a damn thing since this forum is a ghost town now.

Hey, where did my mod status go!?!?!? It's not because I haven't posted here since the middle of December, is it?

Maybe he will have better luck and promote it better. It's time for someone else to have a shot at making this forum active.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013

49608388_zps4510a888.jpg

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh, I wasn't gone, I still checked in every once in a while, there just wasn't anything that made me want to post here.

The majority of the football board posters from years past moved to a different site and never looked back.

It's actually kinda sad what has happened to this place, this place was rockin' a few years ago.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Oh, I wasn't gone, I still checked in every once in a while, there just wasn't anything that made me want to post here.

The majority of the football board posters from years past moved to a different site and never looked back.

It's actually kinda sad what has happened to this place, this place was rockin' a few years ago.

The football boards never were.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
If youre so unhappy, why not follow them instead of shiitting on this one in a bullshiit passive way?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
If youre so unhappy, why not follow them instead of shiitting on this one in a bullshiit passive way?

Or maybe not overreact and instead help the boards get to where we wish they were?

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Or maybe not overreact and instead help the boards get to where we wish they were?

Of course that would be ideal...but he doesnt seem to be the type to take that route