Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Yanks are just brutal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Hard to believe last year's team had a better record at this point.

Beltran, McCann, soriano are just pathetic. Truly can't believe their avg and most amazingly, their OBP.

Solarte, like most expected, has come down to earth and teixeira can't top .250

Add Roberts and Johnson into the mix and you have a team which can't get big hits...or any hits for matter.

And the pitching? Outside of tanaka, there's no one.

But the light at the end of the tunnel is that the division is, surprisingly, garbage they are totally in it.

Oh well, this team does prove one thing again...MONEY CANT BUY CHAMPIONSHIPS

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
The Yankees are above .500 and only 2.5 games out of first place.
The Red Sox and Rays are the teams that suck in that division.

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
The Yankees are above .500 and only 2.5 games out of first place.

That's because the AL East is severely flawed. I believe the Yankees offense is 4th from last in the league...or something like that. They are not good at all. However, the other teams in the division are not much better so they are able to hang in there.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
My problem with this team is they're almost unwatchable, from a personality point of view in addition to shoddy performance. No exciting young players other than Tanaka and Betances, pitchers both. You need something from your everyday players, defense or offense, ideally both.

If a trade happens I don't want crap or a project (like Headley). In my opinion, a trade for a #3 like a Beurhle innings eater at around league average would be a big help, saving the bullpen. Any offensive upgrade will be costly. Bring up Refsnyder, a position of need and an exciting young player. Make a splash and give someone a chance in RF, maybe Peter O'Brien or Tyler Austin. Give us something other than decaying vets.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
My problem with this team is they're almost unwatchable, from a personality point of view in addition to shoddy performance. No exciting young players other than Tanaka and Betances, pitchers both. You need something from your everyday players, defense or offense, ideally both.

If a trade happens I don't want crap or a project (like Headley). In my opinion, a trade for a #3 like a Beurhle innings eater at around league average would be a big help, saving the bullpen. Any offensive upgrade will be costly. Bring up Refsnyder, a position of need and an exciting young player. Make a splash and give someone a chance in RF, maybe Peter O'Brien or Tyler Austin. Give us something other than decaying vets.

Plus one million!

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
09-22-2010071723PM-1.jpg

Scouts ring

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts