Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jelfry Marte a free agent

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Baseball America reports Twins top international signee Jelfry Marte is now a free agent. The Twins have voided the contact. Marte received a $3.0 million signing bonus.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
More $ for them to offer Ohtani. Although I doubt that'll be much of a factor, considering he's leaving hundreds of millions on the table to come over early.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
More $ for them to offer Ohtani. Although I doubt that'll be much of a factor, considering he's leaving hundreds of millions on the table to come over early.

Oops, never mind. Per JJ Cooper, it turns out the money they have was already taken into consideration, as this voided deal was known for some time - it just didn't go public until today. In other words, the Twins don't have any extra $ to offer him after all.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Oops, never mind. Per JJ Cooper, it turns out the money they have was already taken into consideration, as this voided deal was known for some time - it just didn't go public until today. In other words, the Twins don't have any extra $ to offer him after all.

Sounds good! Apparently it had something to do with Marte's vision. Strange if you ask me.

Members online

Latest posts