Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******* MONDAY MORNING THREAD **********10/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
Back from vacation
attachment.php

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Good morning all. Today is the day. Wife is going in to the hospital to get induced. Hopefully I'll be posting a picture of the newest member FCB sometime tomorrow.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. It's a crappy, overcast day down here with a chance of rain. That means harvest is going to slow way down for the day and possibly the week.

Congrats [MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION]!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning. Well, Mark Grace finally made it into Triple Threads. I'm not too excited though with all the parallels. Don't think I'll chase them all, just pick up one or two nice cards for the time being and then inexpensive ones I find in the future. I did land this one:

s-l900.jpg

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning all. Today is the day. Wife is going in to the hospital to get induced. Hopefully I'll be posting a picture of the newest member FCB sometime tomorrow.

Hoping for all the best, and for the health of all involved. Looking forward to a baby picture!

They tried inducing my wife, but the drug (pitocin) had no effect on her after trying for 24 hours, so she had a c-section. Hope your wife has it a lot easier!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I have a request for my fellow MT members. Do any of you have low end relics and autos from the last 3-4 years that you are looking to get rid of cheap? I'm asking since because a few weeks ago Jayme asked me if I had any baseball cards she could put into her prize box at school. So I made about 10 'packs' using Topps Bunt, Topps Chrome, and whatever cheap relics and autos I could find put into team bags. Each pack had about 8 cards with a star player showing on each side of the team bag. Behind each Chrome card I put the 'hit' card for them to find when they opened them. She's running low on packs now. I'm looking for cheap relics and autos in the $1-2 range to buy

Members online