Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Tuesday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
More great stuff for your PC added as well. I wish I had enough focus to stick with one guy. I just love cards period, and it is very hard for me to stick to just one thing.

Good morning all!
Dustin - That Dawson/Sandberg is awesome!

Thanks, I was surprised to get that one, Sandberg collectors usually price Dawson/Sandberg dual autos out of my price range.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Enjoy National Pastry Day. It is also Christmas Card Day, but I am always late with that.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Anyone else excited for Lester to announce that he is signing with the Cubs? Although teaming up with Bumgarner on a team that just won a World Series Championship has to be pretty tempting also.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, second day of training today, not too happy to be out there with this nor'easter coming through, but at least (?) it's only freezing rain now

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning!
[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] Do you need or want the Billy Butler Heritage Chrome refractor I posted in the free to a good home thread?

I was watching some box break videos on YouTube and there are two things that are pretty common that I find kind of annoying. 1.) The Rambo-style hunting knife (or switchblade) to open the cellophane wrap. WTF? Just open it like a normal person. 2.) The "slow roll" of covering a redemption or other hit with another card and slowly revealling. Usually followed by "Oh my God!!!" or some other exclaimation repeated ad nauseum. :rolleyes:

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good morning!
[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] Do you need or want the Billy Butler Heritage Chrome refractor I posted in the free to a good home thread?

I was watching some box break videos on YouTube and there are two things that are pretty common that I find kind of annoying. 1.) The Rambo-style hunting knife (or switchblade) to open the cellophane wrap. WTF? Just open it like a normal person. 2.) The "slow roll" of covering a redemption or other hit with another card and slowly revealling. Usually followed by "Oh my God!!!" or some other exclaimation repeated ad nauseum. :rolleyes:

LOL...agreed

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. I have one class today. For my biomechanics class we were given a final project, but there are 2 grad students in the class and they have to do a presentation for their final project. That isn't until 1 though so I have plenty of time until then

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good morning all. I have one class today. For my biomechanics class we were given a final project, but there are 2 grad students in the class and they have to do a presentation for their final project. That isn't until 1 though so I have plenty of time until then

Have fun...

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Hadn't seen it. Actually haven't checked the thread in awhile. I'm moving a lot of my Butler stuff to a fellow board member, who is starting to PC him. So, I probably shouldn't take it. Appreciate the offer though.

Good morning!
@CatdaddysCards Do you need or want the Billy Butler Heritage Chrome refractor I posted in the free to a good home thread?

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all, great cards in here this morning.
Olerud: I can't stand watching breaks for those very reasons.
Anything and everything is irritating me lately. Ugh.. not sure what my problem is

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Anyone looking for anything out of 2014 Topps? Cleaning up and just found three Wal Mart blaster boxes.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1418145755.928453.jpg

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Good morning all. Sad day in Philly today. A firefighter was killed early this morning fighting a basement fire. She is the 1st female line of duty death in Philadelphia's history. RIP

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1418147025.397541.jpg

Members online

Latest posts