Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
I have one card from that set. And it's The Gambler!

krogers_front.jpg

krogers_back.jpg

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Who seriously is that buyer though? That's just stupid money. A few hundred or a thousand is one thing but $10k for that?

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Jeter is Baseball's Jordan
Prices are bigtime
I think 10k is a bit much.... Probably all the super collectors are searching for it and need it
Not enough to go around lol literally

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
The Will Clark would get $5k plus.... I was extremely surprised the Bagwell went for under $200 a month or so ago

Ryan

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
I'm kind of suprised this brought 3x what the Super Rave /25 did. I know the Golds are very tough to find, but I have been able to locate and buy 3 of those for Larkin overthe last couple years. I have never even seen a Super Rave. Just seems suprising to me.

For some reason. Circa's don't get too much love. Graded gem mint examples are I think wonderful collectors items as the card stock isn't the greatest and there were only a few years the circa brand was only issued

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
For some reason. Circa's don't get too much love. Graded gem mint examples are I think wonderful collectors items as the card stock isn't the greatest and there were only a few years the circa brand was only issued

I agree with you there - The Super Raves from that year were pretty weak in design IMO. The Diamond Destony cards on the other hand were a great design.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I agree with you there - The Super Raves from that year were pretty weak in design IMO. The Diamond Destony cards on the other hand were a great design.

Anybody check the population report? It was a PSA 10, maybe it's the only 1 graded that high. Low Pop means big money regardless of card. Not sure in that case, but I also thought that sounded high for that particular card, but not necessarily if the population was 1 or 2.

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Anybody check the population report? It was a PSA 10, maybe it's the only 1 graded that high. Low Pop means big money regardless of card. Not sure in that case, but I also thought that sounded high for that particular card, but not necessarily if the population was 1 or 2.

I believe it was pop 1

olrac44

Dec 30, 2012

The Pop is one PSA 10, one PSA 9, one PSA 8 and two PSA 7's.

Members online