Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What all has been put into a card?! Let's see how many we can name/show!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
A few odd things have shown up in racing issues thru the years

Sharks Tooth
http://www.ebay.com/itm/STERLING-MARLIN-1997-97-RACE-SHARKS-GREAT-WHITE-SHARK-TOOTH-EMBOSSED-FOIL-INSERT-/191015357774?pt=US_Racing_Cards&hash=item2c79670d4e

Western Diamond back Rattler skin ( for all states but CA)

& Easter Diamond back Rattler skin for Calif. releases

Other things in racing that have have been on cards are Tires, Firesuits, Sheetmetal, Lug nuts, Race flags (checkered, green ect.), Pit boards

Hockey has done a lot of different stuff also.

Are you sure? Not sure why they would put east coast on Cali when its in the west. Think you got that backwards.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Okay, my turn... from the PC...

Coin in a card :)

5C850CA2-BF4C-4066-88A7-323881FA59A3-7609-000003C9A0FFAA48.jpg

Krusin

Jun 3, 2009
Middle Tennessee
The Eastern Diamond back was used on Calif. boxes only, they wouldn't allow the Westerns to be sold there, the Eastern versions have the eastern stamp on the front. Might have something to do with local endangered lists.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
sorry, but I didn't read all 4 pages, so if already mentioned: race car relics (tire rubber, sheet metal, gloves & suit, etc). i'm sure the football helmet and face guard cards were mentioned, but has there been an actual baseball helmet used yet to anyone's knowledge?

Anything you can get small enough or encapsulate can be set into a card.

has anyone though about or actually distributed: Sweat bands, pin tar, eye black, pitching rosin, how about game chewed tobacco, seeds or gum, eye lashes, beard stubble, fingernails…how creepy can we get with it?

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
There has been wrist bands in 2001 fleer authority

In hockey they have nets, sticks, pads.

I am sure there has been no foul pole cards. Those pacific cards were not game used. They were just die cut

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Lists updated in OP.

Remember to post pictures of the card to have it added - makes it fun to see the relic, memo, item, etc. and it also lets everyone know it's actually out there.

Some really amazing stuff! Some things I had NO idea were actually in a card LOL

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Elvis's smoking jacket

Movie used poker chip

Larry's tie

Movie used quidich ball and broomstick

Superman's cape

boxing glove

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Hit Girl's movie worn belt

Hit Girl's movie worn skirt