Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many superfractors will be pulled from Boomo's 50 case Bowman Draft Rip????????????

How many Supers??!!

Votes: 18 17.6%

Votes: 18 17.6%

Votes: 30 29.4%

Votes: 15 14.7%

Votes: 7 6.9%

Votes: 6 5.9%

Votes: 5 4.9%

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
yes for all the people who wanna continue to think i will steal you will see every pack opened, that will be broadcast the whole time, but taping all of it is impossible cus blog only give you 500 minutes of time. So you will see packs opened, recasps shown by box, then i will film each case. No one is gonna watch all 50 cases get ripped unless they are nuts, but enough people will be there that everything will be seen by someone. I dont expect one issue at all

I have no idea if you'd steal or not boomo. But if I was gonna take place in any such break I'd need to know that i *could* see each & every card as they are opened. i'm glad you're doing it this way, though I still think you're a nutjob lol. IMHO I think folks are WAY too trusting of online breakers that don't show squat in their breaks. I find the trust level comical. Especially when it would be easy for any breaker to show all the details with a little cam-adjustment...

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Maybe you could do a new video / upload for each case?

Just incase you want to cover all your bases...

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Already over $600 for the super lot.

High risk high reward.

If you buy a gold/orange/red/purple auto slot of a top player, odds are against you pulling anything of that player. But if multiple hit, you're golden.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
I know nothing of Ebay's rules for such breaks. But say a guy wins the super lot for $3k and boomo doesn't pull one & the bidder gets nothing. Then the bidder files a Paypal/Ebay complaint. Then what?

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
I know nothing of Ebay's rules for such breaks. But say a guy wins the super lot for $3k and boomo doesn't pull one & the bidder gets nothing. Then the bidder files a Paypal/Ebay complaint. Then what?

ive been waiting for this in my box breaks and it has yet to happen. But yes, it could happen, and i guess they would get refunded. But with the work involved in this,
i sure hope no one would do that. If i pulled no supers, who ever won that auction would get a lot of nice bonus stuff.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Well I'll be watching & wish you luck Boomo! You're gonna need it!

The thing I don't get is - why no Jumbos in the mix? Anyone buying that many regs should get at least 8-10 jumbos...

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Well I'll be watching & wish you luck Boomo! You're gonna need it!

The thing I don't get is - why no Jumbos in the mix? Anyone buying that many regs should get at least 8-10 jumbos...

I'm assuming...

Boomo got a great deal on the cases and whoever he purchased them from is getting the Jumbo Cases.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i have the jumbos and will most likely use them for group breaks after the 50.

Saranac

Dec 31, 2009
MA
With a break of this size, everyone is going to have to have a bit of faith in Boomo. Who is going to watch all 50 cases being broken and keep track of all the hits..? That may be a bigger project than ripping the 50 cases.. But if you don't trust him he is giving you the option of watching all 50 cases so that there will be shananiganless breakage.. I believe he is doing it the best possible way available. As for the super auction, if he pulls no supers, Topps should refund the buyer of the auction... 14,400 packs... C'mon Topps, better be a super in there somewhere...

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
With a break of this size, everyone is going to have to have a bit of faith in Boomo. Who is going to watch all 50 cases being broken and keep track of all the hits..? That may be a bigger project than ripping the 50 cases.. But if you don't trust him he is giving you the option of watching all 50 cases so that there will be shananiganless breakage.. I believe he is doing it the best possible way available. As for the super auction, if he pulls no supers, Topps should refund the buyer of the auction... 14,400 packs... C'mon Topps, better be a super in there somewhere...

Boomo is on a short list of people that i've trusted, without condition my cards and money. By short list, one hand basically covers it...

speedmasterp

Nov 5, 2012
Baltimore, MD
I don't like the way his videos are done, but who can argue with that feedback. I will be bidding, and hoping for some steals on some player lots.

I'm going to make a spreadsheet and see if I can figure out how many of each type of card is expected to be pulled, but it won't be accurate because I don't have a lot of expereince ripping draft.

I know for Bowman Chrome you are lucky to get 1 color refractor per box, and maybe 2 gold/orange/red per case. Is that the same with draft?

Then the red ice were 1 per box in bowman. Should it be the same pretty much, except that red could be a purple?

I think a lot of people will bid without doing much of an analysis and overpay for some of these lots. But good for BOOMO. And as long as the buyer is happy, I guess everything is fine.

speedmasterp

Nov 5, 2012
Baltimore, MD
Can anyone decipher this to detemine #paper RC /# chrome RC / # Draft Pick Paper / # Draft Pick Chrome?

2011 Says This:
EACH PACK CONTAINS: 2 Bowman Cards, 2 Bowman Chrome Cards, 2 Future and/or USA Basbeball Stars, 1 Parallel Card

I thought for this you would get 2 Paper RC / 1 Chome RC / 2 Paper Draft Cards / 1 Chrome Draft Card then I don't remember what the parallel was. it's been a long time since I've opened a hobby box of this.

Anyway, 2012 is what I'm actually trying to figure out, it says:

- Each pack contains three (3) '12 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects Bowman Draft Picks cards; two (2) Bowman Rookie cards and two (2) Bowman Chrome Draft Picks cards.

So is this saying 3 Draft Pick Paper / 2 Draft Pick Chrome / and then maybe 1 RC Chrome and 1 RC Paper?

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts