Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************* FRIDAY ************** FRIDAY ****9/29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Good morning everyone. Last baseball game of the season for me tomorrow, one last ride of 2017 at Fenway. Gotta get through a full day of work first.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Sup dudes. Waiting for some processes to finish, so I'm surfing eBay and FCB in the meantime.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good afternoon all, running around doing some errands and then going down to south jersey to visit our friends for the weekend...which reminds me, I have to find that thread about that baseball museum down in South Jersey and see about visiting...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
U make it to SF for the presentation?

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

I'll be headed down on Monday afternoon. Tuesday is the day! Full day of interviews capped off with my presentation. I get a go/no go on the job offer at the end of the day. I have to spend some time this weekend finishing up the presentation. Thanks for asking!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I'll be headed down on Monday afternoon. Tuesday is the day! Full day of interviews capped off with my presentation. I get a go/no go on the job offer at the end of the day. I have to spend some time this weekend finishing up the presentation. Thanks for asking!
Good luck! Hope u blow their minds

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good afternoon all, running around doing some errands and then going down to south jersey to visit our friends for the weekend...which reminds me, I have to find that thread about that baseball museum down in South Jersey and see about visiting...

I think it was [MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION] who posted it...

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I think it was [MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION] who posted it...

I believe it was u2me...

Edit to add: it was actually [MENTION=3766]bongo870[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts