Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########WEDNESDAY 11-1 MORNING THREAD########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Happy November

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Man, now I see why I try to stick to eBay and the forums for transactions. Made a sale to a guy on Facebook for a Tebow signed Mets photo. I told him it would be mailed out today. Well, before I've even had a chance to take a lunch to go to the PO, I have a request for a payment from the guy. He said since I never asked for his address, that I was going to scam him and keep the money and photo. I didn't pay attention to the payment when it came through and he sent as friends and family, but didn't bother sending me his address either. Went to issue an refund, and PayPal said it would take 3-5 days since I didn't have money in my PayPal account. Needless to say, I just sent him $45 back as friends and family and just cut ties with it. Then he mentioned he was going to out me as a scammer on some Facebook page. Not much I can do about that as I'm only in 4 collecting groups on Facebook, two of which are Twins-based and one that [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] is a mod for

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Man, now I see why I try to stick to eBay and the forums for transactions. Made a sale to a guy on Facebook for a Tebow signed Mets photo. I told him it would be mailed out today. Well, before I've even had a chance to take a lunch to go to the PO, I have a request for a payment from the guy. He said since I never asked for his address, that I was going to scam him and keep the money and photo. I didn't pay attention to the payment when it came through and he sent as friends and family, but didn't bother sending me his address either. Went to issue an refund, and PayPal said it would take 3-5 days since I didn't have money in my PayPal account. Needless to say, I just sent him $45 back as friends and family and just cut ties with it. Then he mentioned he was going to out me as a scammer on some Facebook page. Not much I can do about that as I'm only in 4 collecting groups on Facebook, two of which are Twins-based and one that [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] is a mod for

What was this dudes name?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Did you at least get the lunch [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] ?
All 2 slices of a frozen pizza the wife made for lunch. Now getting ready to watch game 7. Such a bittersweet day with it being the last day of baseball, but being game 7 of what has been a great series. Honestly, I don't care who wins. I've been pulling for the Astros, but at the same time I like quite a few of the guys on the Dodgers. And while Kershaw didn't do too well in game 5, I wouldn't mind see him come in in relief and be lights out and get a World Series win

Members online

Latest posts